Chameron (Chase & Cameron) chameron's party

lovehousemd_frv posted on Jun 06, 2009 at 06:48PM
people i think we must make party.all summer not will have chameron so we can happy with our party.
*wait for chamerons**eat chips**watch chameron wedding*

Chameron (Chase & Cameron) 34 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago MISAforever said…
big smile
what kind of party r u talking about?
btw nice idea
over a year ago lovehousemd_frv said…
ummmmmmmmm.....dancing,singing,eating,watc­hin­g chameron,drinking this things:).
crying
BORED.NO ONE HERE*CRIES**START TO DANCING ALONE*
over a year ago laughingGrl said…
smile
that sounds so cool! how do we even do it?
kiss
just write comments.*happy**again start watch wedding.but most chase scenes.*
i'm happy for chameron.. and everything what's coming up!!!!!! i wish more scenes....... let's make a chameron song.. for example...i write one lyrics.. u write another and so on and so on....and make a short poem...lol
cool
sounds good.you start.
oke... mmm... let me think
--- it's tuesday, the day for love..
laugh
and i know that you is my sun.
you make my life.
if you not to me
i will die

stupid,right?
big smile
no it's not!!!!! it's great!!!!!!!!!!(sry i a bit transformed your poem,, i think this is grammaticly correctly) so it goes like this:

--it's tuesday, the day for love
and i know that you are my sun
you make my life
if you are not with me
then i will die
without you nothing makes sense
and day by day and feel more lonliness

over a year ago fanciful said…
hey! sry guys..am I late for the party? *grins*
big smile
:):) heyy ppl!! :))*smiles* happy happy joy joy joy!

nice song! :)

mkayyy anyone have ANY CLUE wats happening w/CHAMERON nxt season??? and do u guys kno if cameron is gunna become chase? cuz that may be a bit confusing...haha. they wld havta call her cameron chase like in grey's anatomy montgomery shepherd! :) LOL!
over a year ago Karito said…
smirk
uhm...I speak spanish, I'm trying to write english
I love cHameron!! and I love 'jessifer'
big smile
haha laughingGrl,..... good question...lool.....can't wait
wink
I would want her to take Chase's name but be called Cameron at PPTH but I also would like Chase to refer to her as Dr/Mrs Chase or wife! (they should show/say she took his name and show them all honeymoon-y *sigh*)
heart
i agree with u!!!!!!! especially about honeymoon thing!!!!!!!! and it would be so cute that they call each other husband or wife sometimes.. and more cute that they call babe and baby...xDDDD.. we know Chase already calls her babe..xDDDDDDDDDD
omg fanciful i 100% agree w/that idea!! yaya!! MRS/DR CHASE ND THE MR/Dr CHASE! :)

wootwoot!! i dont think they are going to see the honeymoon. because i read, that the pilot only has wilson and house and it is 2 hours being lik 3 months. and everyone is on their vacation!
big smile
oh you know for nicknames. so chase has called cameron babe.

do either of them have other nicknames used?! :)
crying
i now about that spolier.. and i have to say i'm very very disappointed!!!
i know! i really wanted to see some more of the wedding or the honeymoon or reception or just anything! :)
smile
*looks around* peopllleee??!!! HELLOO! come back! come back! this party shall never end!! *hehe* :)
cool
i agreee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mischievous
i'm here!i'm just busy with fan arts!so today i think for s6 and see what i think:
ok~!i can imagine how Chace Crawford is Chase's brother !but not at all!same father different mothers! and their dead father testamentary all to him(Chace Crawford)!he is POTW!what you think?
WOW!! hehe. that would be wow!! XP

totally random, do you think that we will see anythin else w/chameron to do w/their wedding or reception or honeymoon or something?
big smile
hmm.... i hope so... that would be great!!!! or atleast flashbacks of their honeymoon or something,, anything....
big smile
^:O :) that would be wonderful! because we already know that the first epi is only house nd wilson nd it takes place during the vaca time...so yeah!! flashbacks would be soo awesome! AHH! :):) that would be sooo cute!! AHH!! :):)
heart
i'm ok with them not showing "the Chases'" honeymoon but I want them to be working together, staying professional and all honeymoon-y when they are like eating or something. They are still in the honeymoon stage afterall!
big smile
yeah.. it's about time to get them screen time... and cute scenes
big smile
^O^ yes!! i love tht idea fanciful!! =] nd lik they are all professional like and then you see them eating nd they are all *squeals* honeymoon stagey and all! =] and then another time they shld have the ducklings all together nd foreman lik something something something. nd they all cutecutecute. nd its all happyhappy happy!! haha! =] that doesn't really say anything but its soo cute!! =]
watch-> link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfG9yMk112Y­&am­p;f­eat­ure­=ch­ann­el_­pag­e

haha. mi friends nd i did that.

okay my fried just said for A O A O in check yes juliet

ah ohh ahh ohhh very funny! LMAO!! haha. anyways. come back chameron ppl!! =]
big smile
i love that song!!!
haha hey guys. COME BACKKK and umm this is the check yes juliet one: link
last edited over a year ago
big smile
link