1. Live everyday to the fullest. Phoebe never knew if it was her last day or not when she was a witch. So she made the most of every day.
2. Learn to defend yourself. Don't hit someone because they say something bad about you, but if someone hurts you physically, don't take it lying down. A good punch in the nose.
3. Give good advice. Phoebe was an advice columnist. You don't have to be, but know what you're talking about when someone asks you for advice. If you're not sure, tell them you don't know.
4. Learn from your mistakes. When Phoebe made a mistake (ie: Cole) she tried to learn from it and changed her tactics.
5. Be open to everyone. Phoebe was known for her open heart and welcoming spirit. In season one, she helped a struggling young witch defeat a demon, and she is the reason that Cole got so close. She sees the good in people and tries to help people she thinks deserve it.
6. Be curious. Phoebe's curiousity was one of her strongest assets. When she suspected someone, or wanted to know more about someone, she found out.
7. Take good care of yourself. Phoebe always maintained beauty and health throughout her eight years as a Charmed One. Get up early, sleep well, and make sure you know what's wrong when you feel off.
8. Don't be afraid to change. Phoebe seemed to have a different hairstyle every season. She wasn't afraid to change, and proved time and time again to be a natural beauty. Don't be afraid to get the hairstyle you want, or try and pull off that look. You never know unless you try.
9. Be athletic. She was the sportiest of the three and made herself work for health and strength.
1. 0Put everyone else first. Phoebe always put others before herself. She made sacrifices throughout the series just to save innocents lives. If you see a friend or just someone that needs help, drop everything and selflessly help them.
11. Fall in love. Love was Phoebe's trademark. Though it didn't always turn out right (ie.: Clay, Cole), she fell in love and was happy during a relationship. Always follow your heart and even if it has a rubbish ending, get the most out of a relationship.
12. Dress right. Phoebe sometimes wore revealing clothes, but never acted trashy (unless under the influence of a ghost). Wear what you want, but there is a line between trendy and trashy.
13. Phoebe had different clothes everyday and wore something creative. Wear clothes you wish but keep it to a limit.