Chuck & Sarah's First real kiss here in the Forum

Councilman posted on Feb 24, 2009 at 09:38AM
This story’s will play out here in the Forum and take place between regular missions
without the knowledge of John Casey. Let's set the stage.
We all know Chuck & Sarah have real feelings for each other and here we can make our wishes come true if we do it right and nice.

Episode one: “Chuck & Sarah's first Real Kiss”

At the end of a mission Casey takes a captured Fulcrum agent to be handed over to the FBI. In the mean time Chuck and Sarah have to attend an event as part of their cover relationship. Their destination is close to Sarah's apartment so they head there for her to change. As they reach the building Chuck offers to wait in the car but Sarah insists that he come up and wait for her in her place. He relents and up they go. Once inside Sarah goes into the walk in closet leaving the door slightly open and begins to remove her usual black outfit as Chuck sits trying not to look. A moment passes and Sarah asks for his help.
Chuck flashes back to the day they thought they were exposed to poison and ended up in the shower together washing each other. As Chuck enters the closet Sarah says: "This zipper's stuck can you help me with it". Chuck walks in trying not to look at Sarah's bare back and reaches for the zipper fumbling around for it with his hands shaking. "What's the matter Chuck?" Sarah asks. "Oh nothing” Chuck replies with a quiver in his voice. "Something is bothering you Chuck. What is it"? Chuck gets up his courage lowers his hands to his sides. “Sarah I have something I have wanted to and have tried to tell you many times”. “Yes Chuck what is it? You know you can tell me anything”. “Sarah this is hard for me to say because I’m afraid you’ll shoot me down. Not literally”. “What is it Chuck”? As Sarah turns to face Chuck. “Sarah I’ve never said this to anyone before in my life. Except Ellie of course”. “Yes Chuck”. Sarah I’m in love with you and have been almost from the start. I wanted to” but Chuck is unable to finish his thought as Sarah puts her arms around Chuck and kisses him. She backs him out of the closet and pushes him onto the bed walking around to his left side and removes his GPS and voice transmitter watch and places it in a metal box as she leans over and begins to kiss him again. As the lights fade we hear Sarah say. “We can’t let Casey know anything about this ever Chuck. I love you too”. Fade to black.
It’s now up to you for the next episode but keep it tasteful please. And pay attention to continuity.

Chuck No replies