Chuck the KISS!!

tcvivrant posted on Nov 20, 2007 at 04:40PM
guys you have no idea how big the KISS was for me. it finally happened and long overdue too. bravo to the writers on that one... what do y'all think is gon happen next with this bryce sitiation???

Chuck 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago epic-LoVe said…
I'm not liking Bryce coming back from the Chuck/Sarah perspective but I can't wait to see what Chuck says to him when he sees him again!! The KISS was really big 4 me too!! I thought it would never happen!!!!!
over a year ago Dark_Silence said…
I don't want Bryce to return! NOOOOO!!! I think that Sarah and Chuck should start normally dating. I loved that kiss.
over a year ago krazykray said…
I actually wouldn't mind if they made the chuck/sarah relationship an on/off type of thing. I mean how else are they going to make them eventually be together in the end, after (hopefully) many seasons, without making the show boring. Because they obviously can't just make chuck and sara not have feelings for each other anymore until the end of the series.

I just want Chuck to be on for a long time.
over a year ago maybeastarbucks said…
The fact that Bryce is still alive gives me the willies. I only saw, the pilot once, but doesn't he... explode? How did he live?
over a year ago Mr_Muggles said…
^^
Casey shot him. :)

As for Bryce being back...I'm not all that worried. The actor (whom I love) isn't signed on. Bryce will be a good way to bring some closure to both Chuck and Sarah.

As for Bryce bringing drama to the relationship...I say bring it on. I love a little angst here and there. When it comes to Chuck and Sarah I much perfer when she's the one pining after him.
over a year ago Councilman said…
Chuck and Sarah can not have a normal relationship. It would wreck the show, it always does when the sexual tension is broken.
I have to admit Yvonne is one of if not the most beautiful women ever.
over a year ago Councilman said…
heart
I have changed my mind about Chuck and Sarah getting together. They kiss as part of their cover dating a lot these days and they are as any fool can see in love and every time they have to back off from their feelings we see it hurt them both. It's high time they dropped the act and got together once and for all. I'm tired of people in love having to stay away from the facts for any reason. These days love is rare and even more so on TV. That goes for Shawn and Jules on Psych as well.
last edited over a year ago