Critical Analysis of POM Why do you watch Penguins of Madagascar?

lollipenguin posted on Feb 18, 2011 at 03:06AM
What is your reason for watching Penguins of Madagascar? And I mean real reasons, not "OMG ITS SO AWSOM!!!" Think about it.
Below are some reasons people might watch this show:
1: The HUMOR
This includes puns, funny scenes, and weird stuff. Basically, if it makes you laugh.
2: The CHARECTERS
If you really like some charecters and\or are crushing on them, or something.
3: The ANIMATION: It's computer generated animation, and some of it looks really cool and realistic.
4: The THEME: The whole "commando penguins" thing. This includes any cool gadgets or weaponry.
5: The PLOT: If you really like the way one episode turned out or was written, and the continuity of stuff between the episodes.
6: Their SPEECH: Similes, metaphors, slang and science-y stuff goes in THIS category.
7: They were in MADAGASCAR:
Because they were in the Madagascar movie, and you really liked it.
8: Sheer BOREDOM:
If you're reading this, it probably is'nt one of your reasons, but...If you watch it from principle, because there's nothing else on, or to make fun of the charecters. And if it is your reason, then SHAME ON YOU!
Okay, that's all I can think of for now. Please write your thoughts and reasons for watching POM below. Also, I sincerely apologize for any grammar or spelling mistakes or term misusage. Feel free to correct me on stuff.
Bye for now!
<lollipenguin>

Critical Analysis of POM 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago JediPenguin16 said…
Reasons 1-7. Especially the Humor, Plot, characters, animation, and speech. The show is full of slaptstick,comedic timing, and quick-witted one liners. The plots aren't confusing or overly simple, but are balanced and interesting. The charcteres have depth and can be explored in more than one dimension. The animation is top-notch for a weekly tv series-you can a lot of work is put into it. Their speech is hilarious as well. Privates accent, Kowalksi's sciency jibber jabber, that sort of thing. XD