Damon & Bonnie Offtopic conversations :)

nansoula posted on Aug 01, 2011 at 04:30PM
I don't know if this topic gonna grow but I had to try :P. What's up Bamonators?

Damon & Bonnie 228 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 228

over a year ago aceg said…
First seat, First comment. I am fine. No I am more than fine. I am so thrilled. how's your day hun?
over a year ago nansoula said…
big smile
hey :) I am fine too. Excited for the new Bamon season :P. My day was fine and now Im gonna watch a movie or something :P How about you?
smile
Watching movie? Cool is it new? Me I am watching the telenovela lol
tongue
I don't know what Im gonna watch yet lol. The telenovela we talked about?
Yep that's the one.
Did you watch Harry Potter?
No but I really want to I will re-read the last book before, it's always more fun, did you watch it?
wink
No, may be some days later.
smile
nice, have you read the books?
tongue
sadly no
over a year ago Brethesmart-ass said…
big smile
Hey chicas! What's up?
smile
@Brethesmart-ass hey hun! What's your name I am Nancy :)

@aceg I haven't read them all myself just thhe 3 -4 last ones :P
kiss
Hola Nancy I'm Breanna but most ppl just call me Bre ;)

How are you?
kiss
Hey Bre! Breanna is a very nice name :). I am fine :D and you? You must be new here!
Hey Breanna, nice to meet you. My name is Acela or Ace (as my friends call me)
@nansoula: Thanks so is yours :) I'm alright just lisenting to some music on youtube. And yep I made my account yesterday.

@aceg: Likewise. Can I call you Ace? It's easier for me to remember. Nice name btw :)

So what's up girlies?
last edited over a year ago
big smile
Welcome then!!! Hope you will have lots of fun here in the spot. I was about to watch a movie or something but I ended up creating bamon picks for the moment lol. What about you?
Just browsing the net trying to cure my borededom. I ended up coming here instead. Yeah I answered alot of your bamon picks. You ideas for them are brilliant!
smile
Thank you. Your name is beautiful too. Of course You can call me Ace :D
@aceg: Cool. So I saw that you and nance were talking about Harry Potter. What did you think about the seventh movie?
big smile
@Bre thank you, I am now making a pic that Ace and I talked about in a question :P
@Nance: Cool. Can't wait to see it!
big smile
@Bree it's ready!! I am uploading now
@Nance: Sweet! I'll look for it now!
Thanks Nancy, your talent and effort has been demonstrated already, it is great see your product of creativity for the Nth time lol.
kiss
and it's up ladies!!
Thank you very much for your kind words, this pic wouldn't be here now if you didn't make that comment so thank you Ace!! xo xo
I agree with Ace Nance your pic was hilarious and your such a talented bamon pic maker. I wish I had that kind of talent :\
over a year ago helomusic said…
smile
Hey everyone! Since it's the off topic pages I just want to know if anyone is on Pottermore!
Hi to Breanna, always nice to meet new Bamonators! I'm Elo by the way!
@Nan: great idea for this page, it's a great way to better know each other!
@Ace: honey, you need to enter to the Harry Potter World you won't be disappointed!
smile
Hey Elo! I'm glad you liked the topic:)
I am not in Pottermore :( I think I will have to wait till October when it's available for everyone, it will be a great oppurtunity to then read the first books I haven't read yet :).
Are you in?
smile
Yes! I read all the books in French and in English for the 3 last books so I'm totally a huge fan of it so I really wanted to join it! I think it's a great way to continue to develop the world of Harry Potter!
smile
That's awesome, so you found a clue to get in, right? (if I'm not mistaken :P)
smile
Yes, the 1st day so when I got my mail, I just dance like a crazy and my mum just wondered if I didn't lost my mind! But the clue are really easy. And you everywhere people give the answers I was really happy to find a fandom who actually cooperate, or I don't know how to say that, you who act help each other to get into Pottermore, it's not on every fandom you can see that, I was pretty amazed by that!
Thanks for the info @helomusic, Pottermore seems a very interesting idea, help comer to develop readings on Harry Potters, I would join sometimes later when it is available. As for your other suggestion, will give it a try :D
big smile
that's very nice Elo I didn't know :P
hey Ace!
Hey Nan, how's the day so far?
smile
@aceg tiring! Because I didn't sleep right last night :P but okay I visited my grandmother in the hospital she had a problem but now she's fine she will be out tommorow XD XD
how about you?
@Elo maybe I will try tomorrow for pottermore who knows, I will now search to find how it works lol
smile
Oh hun gratified your gram is okay. hopfull you could have some sleep and conserve your mana for some bamon work lol.
zzz
:) thanks for the piece of advice I think this is the plan for tonight: sleep!
What did you do today?
@Nancy: didn't feel well today because lack of sleep yesterday.
tongue
@aceg oh we had the same side effects from sleep deprivation then hahah :P It's pretty serious though it can lead to many problems in health. Check this out! It's scary>> link
Oh Not really an expert on medical knowledge. According to common sense, apparently the effects of sleep deprivation will have much less chance to take on as long as lack of sleepiness won't become a habit. If it is only circumstantial won't post a impact.
laugh
Well for me it's a habit lately :P but Im working on it :P
LoL keep me update then :D For mutual benefit haha.
p.s. fp must hate me, have to post for 2nd time because of some error message received.
mischievous
of course :D
as for fanpop well it hates us all sometimes :P
Hey guys I brought goodies!

BONNIE SPOILERS FOR SEASON 3!!!

‎@TVDWetpaint: A witch is at the root of the Original families mythology – so Kevin Williamson says Bonnie will be at the center of Season 3.

@TVGuideMagazine: Bonnie will be “front and center” during the new season of #VampireDiaries says Kevin Williamson

@VladaGelman: Tyler/Caroline/Matt triangle going to be right alongside Stefan/Elena/Damon.

@LauinLA: And Bonnie’s story is integral to next season of #TVD, she’s at the center of both Jeremy’s story and the Stefan/Klaus/hybrid arc.

Yes, I know we've been promised more Bonnie S/L in the past but.....I'm still very much excited!

And hello elo it's nice to meet you too!
hmmm
@Brethesmart-ass yes I read those but we can't be so sure about it :/
@Nance: Your right but I hope they are!

BTW some troll commented one of my bamon picks. I asked her nicely to leave but I don't think she is going to listen.
sad
I haven't seen that Bre, was it offensive?
Kinda and kinda of not. The point is that they shouldn't be posting in our spot like they wouldn't for us to post in theirs.
hmmm
the respectful de members are welcome in the spot, but I don't understand why someone would want to vote in other people's ships anyways ignore it
Don't worry I will. Besides it's not even worth it.

Innyhoo, what's up with you chica? BTW do you write fanfiction?