Damon & Elena It's time our spot look changed! Post your banner, icon and motto submissions HERE! Theme is Delena in 4x23

delenasalvatore posted on Jul 04, 2013 at 06:26PM
Since the person who is normally in charge of changing our spot's banner, icon and motto hasn't been active for a while, I thought I'd start this thread. I know a lot of you want a new change, and so do I. I hope the theme is OK with everyone. I chose 4x23 because it just seemed right. It was such a huge moment for them and for us. I would really like a warmer. happier, more romantic spot look. If anyone isn't happy with the theme, then we can have a poll and choose another one if you want.
last edited on Jul 04, 2013 at 06:34PM

Damon & Elena 26 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago delenasalvatore said…
Suggestions for our motto:

"I'm not sorry that I met you. I'm not sorry that knowing you has made me question everything, that in death, you're the one that made me feel most alive...I love you Damon."

"You've been a terrible person, you made all the wrong choices, and of all the choices that I've made, this will prove to be the worst one but I am not sorry that I'm in love with you! I love you Damon."

"I'm not sorry that I'm in love with you! I love you Damon."
thisthat12 commented…
I think we should either do the whole quote (I'm not sorry I met you... I love you Damon) or for the last part only (I'm not sorry that I'm in love with you! I love you damon) over a year ago
over a year ago iandamonfan said…
I had these icons already made, so I'll post them and then I'll see if I have more or if I can make more

I had these icons already made, so I'll post them and then I'll see if I have more or if I can make m
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Miiss_Universee said…
made by me
made by me
over a year ago CylerJJ said…
smile
mine!
mine!
Another one!
Another one!
Here's a banner (I don't make them that often)
Here's a banner (I don't make them that often)
delenasalvatore commented…
Ah, I LOVE IT! Lots of kissing pics, just what I was hoping for! over a year ago
over a year ago HaleyDewit said…
heart
I'll make one. I just need a little time.
heart
I hope you approve of this.
I hope you approve of this.
VERY nice! over a year ago
HaleyDewit commented…
Thank you so much! :) over a year ago
iandamonfan commented…
Love this! over a year ago
HaleyDewit commented…
Thank you! :) over a year ago
heart
Icon 1
Icon 1
heart
Icon 2
Icon 2
iandamonfan commented…
Love your icons. Mine look like crap next to yours! over a year ago
HaleyDewit commented…
Thank you, but yours are great, too! Especially the first two ones :) over a year ago
heart
Icon 3
Icon 3
My suggestion for the motto is to tweak a bit Elena's quote so it fits them both, as a couple, and not one of them saying it. Sort of like a Delena TV show tagline.

In death, you're the one that makes me feel alive.

Quotation marks optional because neither of them actually said it exactly like this.
I know it's not going to be a popular option because it's not the exact quote word by word but it was the way I was able to make the finale quote work as if it came from both sides of the couple.
HaleyDewit commented…
I think it's perfect :) over a year ago
For how long will this be open still? Is that even correct English?
Maybe another week? We only have 3 banners, and while I don't think quantity is the most important thing, I would hope to see 2 or 3 more banners submitted, to get the total up to 5 or 6. In the past, sometimes there would be 10 banners to choose from and I ended up not knowing which one to choose. But if no-one submits any more banners by the end of next week, then 3 will be OK. over a year ago
HaleyDewit commented…
okidoki over a year ago
over a year ago Ledger_m said…
banner#1
banner#1
Oh, it's so pretty! over a year ago
Ledger_m commented…
Thanks <3 over a year ago
banner#2
banner#2
I also love that you included the quote! over a year ago
Ledger_m commented…
I felt that something was missing in it, maybe 'cause there's only one scene to use, so added the quote :} over a year ago
icon#1
icon#1
icon#2
icon#2
I haven't seen this one before, I love it! I always thought I would pick an icon of the kiss, but now I'm not so sure. over a year ago
Ledger_m commented…
Right? I find forehead thouch so sweet <3 over a year ago
icon#3
icon#3
icon#4
icon#4
icon#5
icon#5
icon#6
icon#6
over a year ago delenasalvatore said…
Thank you to everyone for your submissions! This thread is now closed.