The day after the Battle of Hogwarts.

Everyone welcome to join in when it works, :D

Death Eater Roleplay 107 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 107

over a year ago KateKicksAss said…
mischievous

FINALLY, after all these years!, Kate thought, as she looked around her room in Malfoy Manor.

"He's gone, he's gone he's gone!", she cheered happily, dancing around the room, but was stopped abruptly when she banged her hip on her dresser

over a year ago NessieCarrow said…
Nessie was walking down the hall of Malfoy manor, she was happy the dark lord was gone , but heart broken when she found out Snape had died, he was a close family friend and got her out of lot a trouble at Hogwarts, she missed him, as tears ran down her face she walk into Kates room
Kate swore in Russian, and massaged her hip.

"Bloody hell, that's one way to spoil a good mood.....Oh, hi Nessie! How are you?"
Nessie looked up and her face was tear stained " fine " she mumbled
Kate's mouth dropped open.

"Nessie, what's wrong?", she asked, hurrying forward. "Please, tell me!"
" Snape is...died" she whispered tears running down her face
Kate's lower lip trembled.

"I-I know", she said, remembering. A lonely tear ran down her cheek as she looked at Nessie.

Snape was one of the few Death Eaters she'd felt ever understood her, because of his whole double agent gig.

She tried to smile at Nessie.

"Snape wouldn't want us to be sad, I'm sure", she said, voice shaky.
" I miss him" then hugged Kate and began to sob into her shoudler "Why did he have to kill him"
Kate hugged Nessie back, and didn't let go.

"I know, I know", she murmured, stroking her hair.

"Stupid no nose had to go kill one of the only decent people around here", Kate muttered angrily.

"We all know Voldemort was an idiot...well, at least, I thought so...well, I didn't like him, but at least he got killed by the boy..."
She looked her eyes in shock " I know where the body is" she began to walk away, she called back " Come on he need a proper burail"
last edited over a year ago
Kate's eyes bugged out, and she grabbed Nessie's sleeve.

"What on earth....say that again...Nessie....are you sure you're okay?"
" Yes I am fine, lets get the body come on" They went to the the Boat house
Kate gasped.

"Nessie...are you sure we should be doing this?!"
At the the boat house, we see the body, Nessie's buckle and he sobbs into her hands
Kate grabbedNessie by the shoulders so she wouldn't fall, and a few tears fell down her cheeks as well.

"Nessie, it's okay", Kate conjured a sheet over the body.
She pulled down the sheet to see his face
Kate jumped back as Nessie moved forward, and tripped over a rope tied to a boat.

"AUUUUGHHHH!", she shrieked as she fell through the air and landed in the water with a loud SPLASH!

She sank under, unable to control her descent.

She hit the bottom with a soft thump, and gasped, bubbles shooting up to the surface. She was just about to kick up for the surface when she spotted something shiny.....
She was not paying attention to Kate, she pulled back the sheet and saw his pale lifeless face, she put her had on his it was cold two tears went down her face and levataed him into the air and turned around to face Kate

" Let's go" she looked around she was not there "Kate" she called
Kate kicked towards the surface, but her foot was caught. She kicked and flailed frantically, but her fingers would barely meet the surface of the water. She thrashed, sending up clouds of bubbles and tiny by frantic splashes.

"Help", she tried to choke, knowing Nessie wouldn't hear her, but it came out as a gurgle.
She saw the bubble and drew her wand and put Snape down and left Kate out of the water and set her down on the floor

" You are alright" she said wiping the tears from before
Kate coughed and choked, spitting out water.

"Thanks!", she gasped to Nessie, water streaming off her.

"T-tripped over that rope", she muttered, pointing.

She reached for her wand so she could attempt a drying spell, but it wasn't there.

"My w-wand!", she gasped, teeth chattering, her lips turning blue.

"It's g-g-gone!". She patted the floor around her frantically.
" It's okay" she said taking off her trech coat and putting it on her shoulders. Poniting her wand at the water " Accio Kate's wand"
It flew into her hands

" here"
"Thanks", Kate gasped.

She tried to grab her wand with her frozen fingers, but it fell out of her hands and clattered onto the stone floor of the boathouse.
Nessie picked it up, put in her pocket and left Snape back into the air

" Come on, let's go before I have to plan two funerals"
Kate shivered and tried to get up, slowly standing, and walking zombielike towards Nessie.

"D-do you h-have a towel or s-something?"

Her left hand was clenched tightly, and Kate had almost forgotten about it's contents.
Nessie onece AGAIN put Snape down and pointed at Kate and mutter some Lain words and Kate was dry and warm

" Feel better" she said as once again levatied Snape in the air
Kate nodded, as the feeling began returning to her body.

"Oh, Nessie...wait a minute...look what I found!"

She opened her left hand. Inside it was a small silver locket, somewhat covered in muck that she'd found under the water.
She frowned at Kate and said " Open it"
Kate wiped it off on her dress and fumbled with the clasp.

"Do you think it was Severus's?", she asked.

"Maybe he dropped it before Voldemort killed him? Or in the fray it could have fallen under?"

A tear tricked down her face, and she tried not to look at Snape's body, because she knew she'd lose it if she did.
" It could be" she said looking at the body tears running down her face " What in it"
Kate opened the locket and gasped.

She passed it to Nessie so she could take a look.

Inside was a picture of Lily Evans/Potter, smiling, clearly before her death. The edges were slightly water damaged, but other than that it was fine.
OOC: Figured they'd need a way to find out about Snape and Lily.
" He was love with her" she said looking at the floating body, she smiled slight " At least he is happy now" she put the locket around his neck " he is happy now, lets take him out of here"
"Well, that explains his reaction when Alecto was hitting on him last year", Kate remembered with a smirk.
"Not now please Kate" as tears spilled
over a year ago Lenzetta-Lovett said…
Lenzetta was walking slowly when she spotted Nessie and Kate. With a slight smile, she approached them from behind. Her eyes were dark around them from lack of sleep preparing for the battle that had just taken place the day before and her lip was split from fighting off a gang of students from Hogwarts.

"What's going on?" she asked softly as she walked over to her friends. "What are you two looking at?"
Kate jumped at the sound of Lenzetta's voice.

"We-we came back to get Severus", she muttered, lower lip trembling.

"Can I have my wand back?", she whispered to Nessie quietly.
Lenzetta frowned and looked past Kate and Nessie to see Severus' body limp on the floor. She shook her head angrily and slammed her foot to the ground.

"Damn him!" she yelled in rage. "Damn Voldemort! Killing a man wot done no harm! I'm glad Voldy's dead!"

her voice shook before it lowered to a whisper.

"Snape was a good man...always was..."
"He didn't support the Dark Lord, you know. He was really an Order of the Phoenix member who was protecting Potter... So yes, he was a good man", Kate wiped a tear off her cheek.
"I know," Lenzetta muttered.

"He shouldn't have died...this world has come to nothing more than greed...Voldemort took Severus' life all because of his little obsession with power...Well where did that battle get us? No where! We're all going to end up in Azkaban before we can do anything else!"

She felt like crying but Lenzetta's rage had overcome her. The expression on her face showed nothing but anger.
over a year ago DmitryVladimir said…
Dmitry was skipping around the area, singing loudly in Romanian. He stopped suddenly when seeing the girls, falling to the ground harshly. "Rahat..Şi ce avem noi aici? Oh, corpul lui Severus..." he looked up at them smiling sweetly, a long scar across his left eye. It was clear he was oblivious to everything that was happening.

OOC: Don't worry about translations. Its just rambling sooo.. :P
Nessie looked up her eyes flashing at Dmitry " Yes it Severus body Dmitry the man , who was braver then you will ever be!!" she yelled
Kate rolled her eyes.

"So NOW you guys are renouncing your loyalty. Typical", she shook her head.

"You TRULY don't like Voldemort, you could've done what I did.......................................­...­...­oop­s..­.&q­uot­;

She clapped a hand over her mouth when everyone turned to stare at her.
Lenzetta raised an eyebrow.

"We could've did what you did? What exactly did you do, Kate?"
Nessie was not listining she use a spell so Severus body would float in mid-air and she walk out of the boat house
Dmitry frowned, standing up and brushing off his coat. "Well then! I'm obviously a coward huh? Well it proved useful when I worked with Snaperdoodle!" he called after Nessie, sticking his tongue out at her general direction. "Oh well. I'm not in the mood to argue or mourn. What'd ya do Kate?! I wanna know!"
Nessie shot a spell at Dmitry from behind it hit the back of his head " Say that again Dmitry and you will losse your head next" she called
Kate raised an eyebrow and laughed nervously.

"Um...well....you know.....you're avoiding my question! What are your true feelings towards Voldemort!"
sunny
"Voldemort liked terror... Like Robespierre had said, Terror is only justice: prompt, severe and inflexible, it is then an emanation of virtue, it is less a distinct principle than a natural consequence of the general principle of democracy, applied to the most pressing wants of the country. Or person in Voldemort's matter. I disliked his attitude. History had repeated itself but in our world. If only we had payed attention, none of this would have happened." Dmi rubbed the back of his head painfully, motioning with another hand to the war zone effects. "I do agree with the terror part though..." he added mostly to himself.
Kate sighed.

"If you must know, I didn't fight for him. I went straight to McGonagall as soon as the Dark Lord told me to go 'case the joint', basically, and I told her about everything the Death Eaters h ad in store. I told her I was on their side, I told them our troop movements, everything. then I fought for them. I dueled members of our side, because I didn't WANT the Dark Lord to win. I never did."

Kate dropped to the ground and buried her face in her hands.

"I never......wanted.....to be a Death Eater...", she choked out.