Death Eater Roleplay The Smell of Death

DmitryVladimir posted on Jul 20, 2011 at 03:40AM
ooc: Sorry guys but this is a private RP atm..

IC: The tall structure towered over them as they approached it. It was old.. very old. Dmitry trudged through the shallow river running through the one end of the building. "Okay this is the tunnel. We should be able to enter it through here.." he stuck his head into the tunnel and pulled it out almost right away. "Man it smells like death in there. Were others sent here first before us?"
ooc: Sorry guys but this is a private RP atm..

IC: The tall structure towered over them as they appr

Death Eater Roleplay 35 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Lenzetta-Lovett said…
Lenzetta followed Dmitry like a scared little child.

She took one wiff of the tunnel and gagged.

"Dmi," she breathed out, covering her mouth with her hand, "I don't think this is a good idea..."
over a year ago DmitryVladimir said…
"Its not that bad. Someone else may just be in there. Come on, let's go before we get overwhelmed or too scared." Dmitry smiled at Lenzetta and slid into the tunnel, casting 'Lumos' to light the way.
Lenzetta took a deep breath and nodded.

"Alright."

She too took out her wand and casted Lumos, just for extra light. Pulling her hood over her head she shivered as her eyes roamed the tunnel. The brick walls were covered in muck and mold and it smelled terrible. As she took small steps following Dmitry, Lenzetta noticed a large darker area of the wall. She squinted at first but once the light of her wand caught the wall, she jumped and nearly dropped her wand to the ground. she stared at the crimson stained bricks in utter shock and fear.

"Blood," she muttered with a quick breath.
Dmitry turned and looked at the wall, approaching it. "Not just blood..." he sent some light up the wall more, revealing a much sicker scene.. there was half a of something hanging by chains above the stain. "This isn't no ordinary building.. It's been rotting. Been dead for a while."
Lenzetta screamed and backed up to the opposite wall.

"I've never seen anything like this before Dmi," she gulped as her eyes stared widely at the rotting corpse. "The others....Do you suppose they're...alright?" she questioned looking worried.
"If there are others, I suppose we shall see."
Dmitry gulped and backed away, dropping the thing into darkness again.
"Now lets just ignore our surroundings and move on.." his stomach was turning, he was able to stomach most things but this was just abnormal. He grabbed Lenzetta's hand and pulled her after him. "Ignore it and all shall be fine.. I hope.."
The stench was getting worse.. just as he thought things were getting better.
Lenzetta squeazed Dmitry's hand tightly...Maybe more tightly than she meant to, she hadn't been this frightened in ages. Her eyes were glued to the ground as she walked, widening every so often and the surprise of a rat scurrying across her foot.

The two continued down the tunnel for a bit before Lenzetta spoke.

"What do you suppose could'v done something like that to that corpse back there? Is this just a place of torture, Dmi, 'cause I think we got ourselves into something far more worse..."
last edited over a year ago
"I never knew what this place was.. The water is getting shallower. I think we're entering the basement now. I see steps." Dmitry pointed ahead of them, the persisted to step down a little too hard. "Aww man! Great!" he pulled his boot out of a glob of mess. "Alright let's get up those darn steps before I ruin my entire outfit!"
Lenzetta grinned slightly.

She stared at the steps and carefully started up them. The stairs creaked under her boots. She moved slowly and one old wooden step snapped, causing Lenzetta to stumble a bit.

"Bloody hell," she muttered as she was able to catch herself right before she fell down the stairs.
"You okay there?" Dmitry asked, following her up them. He had stayed to see what he had stepped on, deciding to keep what it was to himself. "This place must be old... What were we sent here for again? Some kind of interrogating or something?"
"Yeah, I'm fine" Lenzetta began as she nodded. "And I think so...It was something along those lines...Maybe when I come to my true senses I'll remember..."

Lenzetta hesitated for a moment and continued carefully up the steps again.
Dmitry sighed inwardly and followed her up, looking around to inspect the area. "Reminds me of my house..." he muttered more to himself but still quite loudly. The walls turned to a rust color, blood also splattered on them and getting worse as they ascended.
"Wait...your house is like this?!" Lenzetta asked, still continuing up the stairs. "How in Merlins name could you have lived in your place as a child? Didn't it ever frighten you?"

The stairs were appearing more and more dangerous and old looking as the ascended. Luckily, they were almost at the top.
Dmitry stopped, looking down at his feet. "Da... I-I was.. always afraid..." he mumbled, frozen in thought. "I-I don't know how I dealt with it... I just... did..." he gripped his left wrist before starting to refollow Lenzetta.
over a year ago Xander-Kriechen said…
OOC: I'm going to post from both accounts on this.

Lenzetta: Lenzy frowned. "I'm sorry Dmi...I'd imagine it was awful living in such conditions..."

She continued walking slowly up the steps until she was able to see a doorway at the top. She took a deep breath and turned back to face Dmitry.

"I'm kind of expecting to get attacked by something as soon as we open that door..."

She giggled at the thought and turned back to stare at the door.

Xander: Xander sat on the floor. He had been questioning his sanity for he heard continues footsteps coming up the stairwell that led to the area he was in. His hands bled from deep cuts and he had no idea what he was even doing in this place... The footsteps grew louder and he was soon able to hear murmers of people talking. He glanced at the door, making sure it was still shut, afraid that he was going to get attacked. He did not have his wand with him, only a few knives and chains.

OOC: That okay if I bring Xandy in? I'm pretty much just saying that he got to this place before Lenzetta and Dmitry and he's in the room that the door on the top of the stairs leads to xP
OOC: Uh YEAH! No need to ask! You're the same person lol XP

IC: Dmitry giggled some and stalked over to the door. "And let's say this.." he whispered, pulling out a dagger, "If we get attacked, they won't ever see this comin'!" Dmitry motioned to the twisted looking dagger. "Ready or not.." swiftly but quietly he kicked the rusted, oozing door open. More and more utter darkness... The door just slowly flew open before tapping the wall wall lightly, sticking there to who-knows-what.
OOC: haha XP

IC: Xander flinced as the door flew open and quickly stood. The room was dark so he couldn't see well. Trying to get his knife from his pocket he fumbled, and dropped the blade to the ground by mistake.

"Damn it!" he hissed loudly.
Dmitry turned quickly to the side, dagger in hand but behind his back. He tried to search the darkness for the source of the sound but his eyes weren't going to work with him.

"Damn! How come once we enter a room, there's blood everywhere but no smell? Or have I gotten used to it?" he asked, approaching where the noise came from curiously, raising his wand up from lighting the ground to the ceiling.
Lenzetta: Lenzy stood very alert by the door, scanning the room for any sign of movement. "I don't smell it anymore either Dmi..." she whispered. She moved away from the door and cast Lumos to light her wand.

Xander: Xander backed up to the wall, squinting from the light. He could still only see Dmitry's shadow from the darkness.

"Who the hell are you?" he growled.
Dmitry quirked up, pointing his dagger towards the sound. "That is no matter to you.. Making your rounds? What kind of place is this?!" he demanded, trying to sound deadly... "Let me guess.. rookie?" Dmi smiled some, "Or a very untrained one? Considering you aren't attacking me yet!"
Lenzetta walked up slowly behind Dmi and pointed her wand in the direction of the sound.

"It might just be better for you to show yourself," she said darkly. "We could play this game all night, and I'll tell you right now, we don't have time for games..."
"Look, I don't even work here! I was sent here on some stupid missio- Wit...that's none of your business! but I don't want to cause trouble."

Xander threw his knife in his pocket and raised his hands in sureender, taking a step into the light.
Dmitry frowned. "Xander!!" he growled, lowering his weapons. "What the hell dude?!"
Lenzetta gasped and surprisingly ran up and hugged Xander tightly.

"Thank the lord your safe!" she exclaimed as she backed off of him. "But what the hell were you doing?! We didn't know who you were! You could've gotten yourself killed!"
"Whoa...wait am I the bad guy? Look I'm not saying that it was your faults, but still, I don't think I've ever been this scared since I was a kid! I mean did you guys see that hanging corpse, back there? I tried to take it off it's chains but the damn things were rusted and stupid me ended up cutting myself..." He held out his bleeding hands to show what he was talking about.
"I was going to kill you too.. You're lucky you're scared to death!! And why the hell would you touch something that's been dead for a few days?! You can't save it..!" Dmitry shook his head at Xander, "I swear to Mother Nature.. You're soo lucky I saw you before I attacked!!" he scowled some and turned around to look at their surroundings. "Okay so is there a map? Since you've been in here already, Xander?"
Xander raised an eyebrow. "Dude, I've only gotten this far. I showed up in this room not long before you two did...I'm just as clueless about this place as you...If there was a map, I missed it..."
Dmitry shrugged, "Sorry..I sort of thought you were here longer.. seemingly you are the bravest among us but okay.." he inspected a few walls, which of course were covered in slime, blood and something else in the unknown land.. "Is there any other doors? Dumb question I know..." Dmi turned to them, his back facing a wall, still squinting around the area.
Lenzetta walked around the room, dragging her hand across the walls to see if she could feel a door or pasageway of some sort.

"No sign of one so fa- oh...wait. What do we have here?"

She cast a light onto the wall and a dark red blood stained door was visible.

"Wooowww....that seems like something you'd find in a haunted house on halloween...Pathetic..."

She felt the door and found a weak spot. Giving a few swift kicks, the door finally flew off it's hinges. She turned back to Xander and Dmitry and smiled.

"This way, gentlemen."

OOC: I'm sorry but after Insidious, I just had to include that red door xD
OOC: roflmao!! that song is coming up in here too!!

IC: Dmitry smiled some and strode over to her. "Alright.. let's hope this room is better looking..." he stated, looking into it. He rubbed his arms, shivering a bit.
"Yeah, I doubt that," Lenzetta huffed. She took a small step into the dark room and shivered.

"It's as cold as death in here!" she stated. She looked around the room but couldn't see much from the darkness.
Xander walked carefully into the next room behind Dmitry and Lenzetta. He rubbed his hand casually through his hair and stepped off to the side when there was a big snap. "I believe I just stepped on a bone...lovely"
Dmitry shined the low wand light upon the ground, revealing what looks to be a catacomb. "Oh fun.... An underground graveyard..."
"And suddenly, I feel as though we are in a story by Edgar Allen Po..." Xander said as he checked the bottom of his shoe.
"The Cask of Amantillado perhaps?" Dmitry smirked and moved foward, "I say we keep going and get out of this tomb before it ends up our tomb."