Death Eater Roleplay RP SCENARIO: Luna's capture and Imprisonment at Malfoy Manor.

PaulInDaHood posted on Oct 08, 2010 at 03:17AM
Same rules as the last scenario.

The scene is this: Luna's father Xenophilius has been a bit too outspoken in the Quibbler. Voldemort has sent some Death Eaters out to go capture Luna from the Hogwarts Express on it's way to Christmas break.

People DEFINITELY Included in this scenario: Me, PaulInDaHood, Bellatrix-Black, Luna--Lovegood, Lord-Voldemort.

If you're going to join in, do it early, and be sure to add a post whenever you log on. If you try and join too late, well, it'll be too late, and it's too hard to incorporate new people in the middle of a scenario. Thanks!
last edited on Oct 08, 2010 at 04:33AM

Death Eater Roleplay 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago PaulInDaHood said…
OOC: Maybe it could start with Voldemort assigning Paul and Bellatrix to the task???

Takes place before the other scenario, :)
over a year ago Lucius-Malfoy said…
OOC:I'm in,since it takes place in my characters house! XD
over a year ago PaulInDaHood said…
OOC: From the book descriptions, Lucius, it DOES sound like you have a pretty cool house, XD

The Dark Lord would probably we mad at you, so he probably wouldnt send you out for the task though............. But still the more the merrier, even if we do the actual capturing. Dang it, we'll need a Cissy later in this scenario!
over a year ago Luna--Lovegood said…
Luna skipped down the train. She was on her way to meet Neville and Ginny in their compartment.
For the first time in months, she actually felt happy, excited.
Finally, a few peaceful weeks, away from the Carrows, away from the Slytherins... It seemed as though everything that made Hogwarts worth going to had gone, but now, she was almost able to forget the horrors of the past few months, getting a detention from Professor Carrow and being drucio-ed by Goyle, having to watch her step and hold her tongue in the halls, since you never knew who might be listening.

One of the worst changes in Hogwarts had been the compulsory Muggle studies classes, taught by Professor Alecto Carrow, sister of Amycus, who taught, "Dark Arts".
Every day in class, Alecto tried to persuade everyone that muggles were stupid and filthy, and deserved to be slaughtered or controlled by wizards. It was sickening.

But now, Luna managed to push that all from her head and smile. In a few short hours, she's be able to see her father again! How she'd missed him, and helping him edit The Quibbler.

she always loved Christmases with her father. They'd find the perfect tree in the forest, and take it home after making sure it was free of Piney Pringles, and decorate it with dirigible plums and reducious rasishes, and this time she was doubly excited, got her father had writted to her telling her that he'd bought a Crumple-Horned Snorcack horn! She couldn't wait to see it! She knew she'd still have a great time, even with the threat of Voldemort hanging over their heads. At least her father had been trying to boost morale with the Quibbler, encouraging people to support Harry Potter and telling things like they were, not like the Daily Prophets "true" version of events, which, as it was controlled by Voldemort, was not the least bit true at all.

She found Neville and Ginny in a compartment near the front of the train.
Sliding the door shut behind her, she plopped down by the window, and smiled dreamily as Neville looked around under the seats for his toad Trevor, who always seemed to be escaping, and Ginny smiled at a picture of Harry she kept in her purse.
It was quite nice to have friends, she thought happily, stowing her trunk.

"What are you guys doing for the Holidays?", she asked, looking around her.

Ginny sighed. "Mums probably going to cry because Ron's left and Percys still with the Ministry, and Fred and George will probably try to cheer her up, only fail and make her even more upset, then she'll cry some more, and we'll all be miserable. And I miss Harry!"

Luna frowned slightly. "I'm sorry, Ginny", she said, patting her friend on the arm. "I'm sure he's thinking of you, no matter where he is".

Ginny smiled slightly, "you think so?", she asked. "Of course he is", said Luna. "Things will get better, i'm sure, Ginny".

"It'll just be me and my Gran again", said Neville, finally emerging from under the seat with Trevor clamped firmly under his arm. "It's not fun. She always gets me these well-meaning presents, but.........."

As Neville rambled on, Luna allowed herself to smile again, thankful for the holidays, an escape from the terrifying new reality, even if it was only for three weeks.

OOC: Hope it's not too long! I was alone, and bored, so I tried to get into Luna's head. Tell me what you think, HONESTY please, NOT politeness!

Luna skipped down the train. She was on her way to meet Neville and Ginny in their compartment.
For
over a year ago ginnyweasleyfan said…
OOC:^I LOVE IT!!!!!:D

IC:"Thanks Luna. Your a good friend", Ginny said. She smiled."Oh Neville! You've found your toad! Where was he?"
"Under the seats", Neville replied.