debzzies buddies & aka homies the spn RPG part 2

debie24 posted on Jan 07, 2012 at 11:27PM
character list)debie24-sam,brooke darkmoon 47 castiel,serena-user20392.dean,bobby

User20392 posted on Jan 09, 2012 at 08:25AM

Welcome! Here's the second part of the Supernatural roleplaying game in which we make up the story as we play. So here's the list of the characters that are already taken and next to their names is the username of whoever is playing as the character:

-Dean Winchester (played by User20392)
-Sam Winchester (played by debie24)
-Bobby Singer (played by User20392. Don't hesitate to say something if you want to play as him, though!)
-Castiel (now played by almost everyone here, you can play as him anytime)
-Serena (an Original Character played by darkmoon47)
-Brooke Davis (a crossover character from One Tree Hill played by debie24)

Some of the things you should know about the roleplaying game is that crossover characters (characters from other series) are allowed, and so are OCs (original characters made by you or any of your friends/family members/anyone else you know, if let you use their character(s) only.)

If you're going to make an original character or are planning to play as an original character, please make sure your character isn't a mary-sue. We don't think it would be a good idea to have a character that beats up everyone so easily and is better than everyone else at everything so suddenly and is perfect. It's too unrealistic. Let's say there's an storyline with an evil character who is not supposed to be easy to defeat. The "mary-sue" just comes and beats up the evil character so easily the storyline suddenly just disappears, so what would be the point of the storyline if it can't even last, right?

If you're going to play as a crossover character: this Roleplaying Game is primarily about a horror TV show called 'Supernatural', where demons, angels, ghosts, gods, and even shapeshifters are real, but feel free to play as any character you want from a TV show even if in their dimension they're not real. As long as the character is not from a cartoon or animation, it's alright. And let me remind you, if you want to play as a character who is not a human being and very probably would be hunted by Sam and Dean, don't worry, it's not like we *have* to kill them, we can even make up an awesome storyline for them! :D

Fandom 'ships are and are not allowed. Brooke has been with Sam and Serena with Castiel, but that's it. At first, I said that I believed it was better that fandom 'ships would not be allowed at all, and that changed, but only with Brooke and Serena, hopefully this is does not bother anybody.
There's a reason there's some rules for this RPG. We want it to be as cool as possible, and there are some things that could ruin that. So, feel free to contact any one of us about who you would like to play. You can whether write it on the wall of this spot/club, or message us, or say it here. Either way, you're welcome to play! If you have any questions regarding this RPG, ask them any time. ^^ (I also hope my English is understandable enough, my apologies if it isn't. If you have problems with English as well, we can help you. Just so you know, my username is User20392, and it would be easier for me to help you if you speak Spanish. :)

Here's the second part of the new Supernatural role playingeon which we just make the story up as we role-play this time. So here's the role-players and characters list. The characters names in bold are taken, the ones in italic are temporarily taken (probably until someone says they want to role-play the temporarily taken character) and the normal ones are not taken.

Characters List
]Hunters

Dean Winchester,User20392,
Sam Winchester,Debie24,
Bobby Singer (User20392 [Taken until anyone says they want to play as him]
]Castiel9 Darkmoon47,
Original Characters

Serena](Darkmoon47
Crossover Characters
Brooke debie24,

last edited on Mar 13, 2012 at 02:10PM

debzzies buddies & aka homies 4547 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3751-3800 of 4547

over a year ago darkmoon47 said…
Serena: *keeps glaring* ( Serena helped the demons kidnapp Brooke cos her father said if she did he wouldn't pick a mate 4 her.....but she helped the boys drive the demon from Brooke meaning.....)
over a year ago debie24 said…
she wants him to mate her I guess what?
(gaaaaa i give......he picked a mate 4 her and she's pissed)
over a year ago edcullenlover said…
sam) now your doing that just to piss me off ,stop looking at me ...
(c now no1 gets the props) Serena: Make me jack-ass.
over a year ago User20392 said…
(I guess I'm not getting props since I read your comment with the hint again after you now said what happened. Oh well. XD)
Dean: Let's stop, okay? Just everyone shut up. We're fighting because she's pissed off about something we don't even know if we know a crap about, and we just keep fighting. Let's just shut up, and try to think what about what we can do because there's an angry crazy demon queen with another demon on her side that probably sent a freaking dog from Hell to hunt us down!
brooke) sam I dont like this side of you whats going on?
Dean: Are we just ignoring what I said? ... Fine. *sighs and leaves for a drink*
Serena: *gives Sam the death glare*
sam) brooke just let it be damn ..
Serena: I have to go. *disappears* Cas i'm sorry.......i love you.
brooke) walks over to sam and slaps him dont ever say that to me again she walks away....she goes and finds dean can you please order me a drink too? (cas) I dont believe you
last edited over a year ago
Dean: *sees Brooke* sure. *orders the drink* So uh... are you okay?
brooke) Im fine but sam isnt somethings wrong with him...
Dean: what is? The way he was acting? Well, I gotta say, Serena wasn't being very nice either.
Serena: Please you have to....i'll prove it to you if i need to. Father i need more time.
brooke) yeah but sam is better than that why would he be so mean she chugs down her drink Ill take another she calls to the bartender
cas) serena no need for that I know what I feel..
Serena: Cas...... *thinking* Father not yet don't take me back yet.
Dean: That I agree with... *thinks* He drank it. He did. What if he's drinking even more...?
brooke)and what was with the swearing sam was different...she gulps down the second drink keepem coming she shouts...... (cas) Im sorry I wont be hurt anymore
Dean: ... what? Oh ... yeah, sure. I mean... do you remember him now completely?
Serena: *starts crying* Just remember that i love you and i always will. Good-bye my angel. *appears in hell in front of her father* I'm here.
Serena: *starts crying* Just remember that i love you and i always will. Good-bye my angel. *appears in hell in front of her father* I'm here.
brooke) no, but I can tell he,s not a mean person I want to rember him I do he,s just so frustrating...she pours another into her mouth... (cas) lucifer dont touch her...
Serena: You had youe chance to save me Cas. I'm here Father. (ok who's playing her father)
cas) im not gonna let him harm you... (brooke ) drinks another and another she starts to feel lite headed,I want to dance she says ....
Serena: You're no longer a part of this story!
Luicfer: First i want to tell you that you are no longer my daughter.
Serena: But....
Luicfer: Enough. (i guess i'll play him witch is good cos Val had an idea that i'll use)
(dang error)
cas) you,ll have to go through me first lucifer and god (brooke)she stumbles to the dancefloor and and hooks up with some guy...
Serena:Cas f**k off.
Luicfer: Cas,you don't even know what i'm going to do.
cas) and I really dont care but Im not leaving her here with you asshole
Luicfer: Oh Cas we're in hell. How are you gonna stop me? Serena i'm sure you're wondering who your mate is. I disowned you because I am your mate.
Serena: *gasps* But....but....
[._. ... I have no way to describe how sick that is...]
Dean kept drinking his beer as he watched as she danced with the guy. He was well aware that a crazy woman like the demon queen wasn't just going to sit somewhere and do nothing after what happened. She sent an incredibly evil and furious creature from Hell to them, what would stop her from sending something or somebody else to do the job if the hellhound couldn't? So he watched to see if she was save and then checked his watch. "Damn, it's late..." he whispered and looked back at Brooke. But he couldn't concentrate, he just couldn't. His mind was inundated by thoughts. Thoughts like Sam drinking demon blood.
He had done it. He did it again, he'll get addicted once again... And I didn't stop it, I couldn't stop it...
(welcome 2 the mind of my bff Valerie ppl she posted that lol)
brooke) the guy started to grope brooke she was to drunk to do anything,she just laughed... (cas) lucifer you forget who my father is he has and will kick your ass again...
surprise
sam) wonders into the bar where dean and brooke are um dean wheres brooke?
Luicfer: I see Cas.....you still love her don't you? Well you can forget about her,she's mine now.
Luicfer: I see Cas.....you still love her don't you? Well you can forget about her,she's mine now.
Dean: *looks quickly at Sam after over-thinking things* Oh, hey, Sam... Um... She's right there. *looks where Brooke is*
cas)he doesnt look at serena yes I do but she doesnt love me back but your still not getting her... (brooke) dancing with the guy almost falling to the floor ..
Dean: *runs to where she is and helps her not to fall* Brooke... *looks at Sam* She's uh... drunk. We should take her to the cabin.
sam) what the hell is she doing?
Luicfer: Oh Cas,you clueless idiot, she loves you with all her heart. And that's why i have taken her as my mate.
sam) how could you let her get drunk dean?the guy dancing with brooke pushes sam away get lost fool she,s with me,he looks at dean you want a piece of me?
cas) no your wrong but either way your going down.. (brooke) sam what are you doing here?
Lucifer: How? How am i wrong?
Lucifer: How? How am i wrong?
Dean: *looks at the guy* Look, pal. Let's not make a dramatic scene over this. Let me clear it up for you: she's not with you, she's not yours, you don't own her and you don't know her. You're not even close to knowing her since we're leaving and ... I doubt she would like to know you.