Desperate Housewives Mike's dog

sexymaedel posted on Oct 16, 2007 at 01:39PM
I was asking myself, whether there are no pets on wisteria lane, and then I remembered that in season 1 Mike had a dog. but what happened to that dog? it didn't turn up again, did it?

Desperate Housewives 14 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago spanky0202 said…
Yeah, Bongo, right? What happened to Bongo?
over a year ago danni-obel said…
he just dissapierd..
funny since mike was suppost to be heaps attached to him.
baha
over a year ago ste3344 said…
yea he swallowed susans earing and went to the vet but the doctor said he would be fine ?
over a year ago sexymaedel said…
i also remembered that epi and as you said, he was fine afterwards. so where is he now?

over a year ago xDHmadx said…
i no yeah!! i was thinking that the other day, the last time we saw him was in season 2 when mike tackled caleb ncus bongo over heard him and started to growl... then nothing ver again!! i wonder if susan did something too him when mike was in the coma?? lmao!
over a year ago eisai_xazo said…
Now we have a pet...Raphael!
yeah, raphael is cool. but what is susan's problem with dogs? they always get her into trouble...
true. true. still, you gotta love that woman!
and i've just thought! didn't lynette have a dog at some point during season 2?? i'm sure she got one for parker to stop him obsessing over "the humna body" lol! thats another one thats just dropped off the show!
you're right! dogs just disappear!!! for how long will we have raphael,though??
over a year ago oogellaboogella said…
kinda funny gaby said something bout the scavo dog but i still dont think its there we havent seen it so i dont no.......but the whole thing with roxy u have 2 wonder mabye she stole the scavo dog and mikes dog took it to the vet or something this new episode was great
over a year ago oogellaboogella said…
and where is raphiell or watev
over a year ago ClaireB58 said…
i'm sure the pets are still there, their roles might just have been cut down the poor things are out of a job!
over a year ago me_me23 said…
The final episode ("Finishing the Hat") should have had Bongo in with ghost Mike! I also remember mention of the Scavo dog as well as Roxy.