Dior To do is do it best, There Is No "Try".

DawenSmith posted on Aug 30, 2012 at 08:22AM

<div style="text-indent: 2em ">
<p>In the real society, we really want to do many things, such as you to choose a gift of link for your best friend; you also want serious careful preparation, rather than simply try to. I see such news: I came across an article called "3 Words That Guarantee Failure", and can’t agree with it more. It made me think of my old days of preparing applications to schools in United States. </p>

<p>I was working hard link to get my personal statement done at that time, and asked help from Steve, one of the international teachers in my college. I grabbed him minutes before his class to go over my draft, and after scanning he simply said: "You need to rework." but did not give me much indication on how to make it better. "Send email to me as soon as you’re done with rework." He said. "Ah..." I said. "I will try my best." "What?" He looked angry. "You should NEVER EVER say that." At the moment, the class bell rang. Floods of students passed the building entrance, right where we stood. I felt every single person passed by staring at me, and the old angry man who was shouting in English. My face felt like burning. "If you say you try something, you’ll NEVER get it done.</p>

<p>"Do you know that?" He pointed to my draft of link. "And I’m not interested in spending my time on it." "I will make it!" I said loudly. "I will make it!" His face lit up a bit. "That will work. Send email to me then." Before then turning around to the direction of his class, he added,"Remember that." I remembered. And here I am in United States. It’s true. And I recall it every time when I want to say "I will try". Do, or do not. There is no "try" if you want to get things done. So in the reality facing no matter what, we should all good to do better choice, take everything seriously, since chose to do the best, this is the best of you.</p></div>

Dior No replies