This was the solo Jasmine was originally going to sing in Aladdin. It is included in the Broadway adaptation <3.
"Call Me A Princess" is a song intended to be sung by Princess Jasmine in Aladdin. In her early development she was supposed to be a typical, spoiled, bratty princess, and this song focused in on that. The developers scrapped the idea along with this song to make Jasmine the headstrong, compassionate woman we know today. If this song wasn't deleted it would have been the first solo song sung by Jasmine, but now that title belongs to the song I've Got My Eyes on You.
I apologize in advance if I am being harsh, I hate to get all critical about hair but I do it because there's really not that much to say and I'd rather fill in the blank spaces. Anyway, enjoy!
11. Beast Beast's doesn't even look like hair, more like fur or a greaseball. Which makes sense since he's been an animal for most of the movie... anyway moving on. I don't mind the length at all, it's majestic. Although I still think his hair is awful overall and rightfully deserves last place on my list.
10. Charming Sequel or original, his hair looks like plastic. People criticize his looks...
Congratulations to our Fan of the Month winner for May 2015, Reflection11!
1. How does it feel to be Fan of the Month? Amazing! I know that sounds a little stupid, but is pretty cool to know that the spot appreciates my work! I’m a little shocked, but happy nonetheless.
2. Your favorite Princess? Why? Mulan, no question! I love how quirky and relatable she is, while still being admirable and brave. She’s realistic and highly intelligent and creative. I love her so much words can’t describe.
3. Your least favorite Princess? Why? Pocahontas. I find her bland and uninteresting. She is very...