Okay, so I already did this, but with a different method. This time, I'll just be doing the regular way I always do it. Anyways, please keep in mind that this is my opinion, and we may disagree, so respect my opinion and I'll respect yours.
Enjoy the article! :)
13. Merida In my opinion, she definitely isn't ugly, but she's not as pretty as the rest of the Disney Princesses here. First, I absolutely LOVE her curly red hair! It's absolutely gorgeous. I also love her eyes, they're very pretty, especially with the blue color to them. However, I do have a problem with her head. Her hair is...
So,a lot of users on Fanpop did its' opinion on Frozen,so I wanted to write my own opinion on that movie,too.It's the newest Disney movie,and there's a lot of arguments on it,so I tought that I can make my thoughts on it. I want to state that this is just MY opinion,I don't mean to hurt or hate anybody. Also,forgive me for few mistakes,English isn't my native language. Enjoy :)
I like Frozen.I don't love it,but I like it.The story is okay,the characters are good,and that's it.I enjoyed watching it,but I don't think that Frozen is perfect. This article will be spread in 3 parts:Characters,Story and...
Okay, so a lot of people have been doing these, and I wanted to write a new article before I finished my countdown of the smartest Disney Princesses, so I'm going to be doing this. Anyways, keep in mind this is just my opinion. Enjoy the article! :)
She may be my favorite Disney Princess, but I am definitely not a fan of her design. In my opinion, her face is completely changed, it's made sort of chubby, with more rosy cheeks. Her hair looks different, and I do like the outfit, but I don't think it suits her, I don't think her appearance is unappealing to look at or anything,...
13. Snow White Snow would definitely be higher on my list if her curls were more defined. I like the idea of her hair styled in a bob with a red bow. Unfortunately, that idea didn't come out too nicely to me.
12. Cinderella Strawberry blonde is my favorite hair color and Cinderella's burnt orange hair color is no doubt uniquely gorgeous. Speaking of unique, so are her bangs but I can't say I really like them as they look like plastic to me.
11. Tiana The little strands of curls that hang down are pretty cute. Although it doesn't look like you can do much with Tiana's hair but tie it...
Hey guys! I've been meaning to write an article about my favorite Princess wardrobes for a while, but there were two major problems. The first problem was that I didn't know where to place them, and the second problem was pure freaking laziness. But, I finally decided to stop being lazy, get my crap together, and write the list. Sequels will not be included, which sadly means I won't be including my favorite Rapunzel outfit, her wedding dress. And, oh yeah, Anna and Elsa will be included. Sue me. So, let's get started! *Note* Please excuse awful collages.
When I comment on one pick and other fans wonder why I say so, it inspires me to make an article to explain more in the best way. I find a lot similarities of Elsa with Periwinkle (Secret of the Wings), Ralph and Vanellope (Wreck-it Ralph), Zarina (The Pirate Fairy), and Maleficent (Maleficent).
John Lasseter's Blue and Spikey "White" Hair
Similarities between Periwinkle & Elsa: - Both have ice power - Both ice are spreading quickly like fire (okay, not definitely Periwinkle's ice but ice from Periwinkle's place) - Both have white hairs, or whatever platinum blonde which looks...
I'm slightly obsessed with eyes. I love drawing them, I love looking at them, and when I look at the beauty of a person, princess or not, the eyes play a big part in their attractiveness. So I decided to make an article about my favorite Disney Princess eyes. Honestly, they all have gorgeous eyes, so this will be difficult. But, I shall try my hardest. Oh yeah, Anna and Elsa are included.
13. Cinderella Her eyes are a really pretty color. They are an amazing shade of blue, and... well, that's about all I like about them. The shape of them is really weird, and in a lot of shots, they are just...
I've never done this before. And as a new user, I'm pretty sure that I'm dipping into a kind of no-man's land, here.
I primarily judge Disney princesses not by their looks or anything, but by their character, and by their plot-lines. Some of the Disney princesses are less developed than others, in my opinion, and that might be partially due to the story/plot-line itself ( as most of Disney is adaptation-based).
Some of the characteristics of each princess I find admirable, while other traits I just find...for lack of a better term...irritating. Yeah.
Third article in three days? I have a life..heh...heh..ANYWAYS, I've heard multiple times people calling Elsa complex, but they usually don't give an argument to back that up, so I decided to write this! I've also heard a lot of complaints from Frozen haters asking how Elsa is so complex, so I'm writing this for that as well. Anyway let's get started! I hope you enjoy! :)
Characteristics of a Complex Character (gotten online):
1. He or she undergoes an important change as the plot unfolds.
2. The changes he or she experiences occur because of his or her actions or experiences in the story.