posted by LilysLittleTwin
You might be a Doctor Who fan if…
1. You have debates over the best Doctor with other obsessed friends.
2. You own a replica Sonic Screwdriver, and attempt to unlock doors with it.
3. You make the sound of the SS while doing this, and quickly unlock the door yourself, telling yourself it worked.
4. You know what Time Lord Rock is, and feel a sense of pride about this.
5. You think Chameleon Circuit is the best band in the world.
6. You’ve written a Time Lord Rock song.
7. You claim your refrigerator is a TARDIS with a broken Chameleon Circuit.
8. You’re terrified of gas masks and angel statues.
9. Also people who repeat what you say, and silent libraries.
10. You look around wildly for the TARDIS whenever you see a flash of blue light.
11. You randomly quote The Doctor, successfully scaring family and/or friends who have no idea what you’re talking about.
12. You’re convinced you’re a Time Lord, and search for a fob watch in order to regain your lost identity.
13. You make complicated essays on the subject of the best companion.
14. You were genuinely disappointed when you found out you couldn’t major in jiggery pokery.
15. You search the town for blue police boxes.
16. You make sure the mannequins don’t move in clothing stores.
17. You ask people to refer to you as “the Doctor”.
18. You’d be alright with being abducted by aliens, because the Doctor would save you and you’d become his next companion.
19. You debate over what you would say if a Cyberman asked if you'd submit to the upgrading program.
20. You suspect that Barty Crouch Jr. in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire is the Doctor undercover to fight the alien Voldemort.
21. You cried at the end of “Doomsday”.
22. You’re genuinely confused when your attempt at using psychic paper doesn’t work.
23. You always spell Raxacoricofallapatorius correctly, and know what species lives there.
24. You’ve watched ‘The Big Bang 2’ so many times, it isn’t confusing anymore.
25. You plan on going as a Cyberman, Dalek, or the Doctor for Halloween.
26. You now find all the Easter eggs on DVDs in hopes of finding a message from the Doctor.
27. You stare down angel statues whenever you see them, and possibly warn others not to blink.
28. You actually pay attention in science class.
29. You search through history books for some mention of a doctor with a blue box.
30. Your answer in Clue is the wasp in the library with the lead piping.
31. You know the history behind Luke, K9, and Mr. Smith.
32. You thought for sure Master/Doctor was canon, and were very confused when it wasn’t confirmed.
33. You know the names of even minor characters.
34. You’ve gone on a mission to become more like the Doctor, even having one of your friends as your companion.
35. You listen closely for a beat of four drums in your head.
36. You ask your family and friends some questions occasionally, in case they were skinned for use of the Slitheen family.
37. You search in mirrors for a girl with a red balloon that isn’t behind you.
38. You’re scared of scarecrows in fields.
39. If you lose the instructions to something, you say you disagreed with them, and threw them into a supernova.
40. When you become bored, you spend your time by constructing a TARDIS out of Lego pieces.
41. You had a thought that the professor was The Master in “Utopia”, and were pleased when you saw you were correct.
42. You’d be incredibly scared if there were such a thing as Satellite 5.
43. You shout Exterminate at people who you don’t like, possibly waving around a plunger or egg beater.
44. You refuse to vote for anyone named Harold Saxon.
45. You’ve come up with diseases with the names of Doctor Who characters. Bonus points if Doctoritis is chronic winning.
46. You search for people named John Smith in hopes of meeting the Doctor.
47. You stare at anyone who is drumming their fingers on a table with a beat of four.
48. You know who acted as all of the characters.
49. You stare into your fireplace, hoping to see the Doctor on the other side.
50. You would go to Gallifrey, if it wasn’t for the Time Lock.
51. You understand what ‘Dimensionally transcendental’ means.
52. You want a computer like Mr. Smith to continue the Doctor’s work on earth.
53. You’re terrified of ghosts in case they’re Cybermen coming from the Void.
54. You want the opening theme on your iPod.
55. Over half the analogies you make are Doctor Who related.
56. You spend half an hour talking with your friend about how you two are the twelfth Doctor and his companion.
57. CHARLIE FOR TWELFTH DOCTOR…enough said.
58. You’ve memorized the code to deactivate the Cybermen’s emotion inhibitor.
59. You were extremely excited when you realized you have a flashlight that looks vaguely like the Sonic Screwdriver.
60. You wish the movie ‘Titanic’ was more like ‘Voyage of the Damned’.
61. Someone makes the emoticon ‘-_________-’ and you scream “FACE OF BOE!”
62. You spend several minutes making the TARDIS online with letters and symbols.
63. You own one or more cutouts of the characters.
64. You can quote entire scenes.
65. You tried fish custard just because of the Eleventh Doctor.
66. Your favourite fruit is a banana.
67. You’ve written complicated essays comparing the Doctors.
68. You can name all of the Doctors companions.
69. Whenever someone mentions the police, you think of the Judoon.
70. You shout Exterminate! at unwanted work.
71. You find that all your random doodling on scraps of paper turn out to be Daleks, or the TARDIS.
72. You’re very disappointed when you look at a screwdriver, as it is not sonic enough.
73. You believe in the coolness of fezzes.
74. You’re incredibly frightened of cracks in your wall.
75. You spoiled half of Doctor Who after Doomsday to make yourself feel better about Rose leaving.
76. You write ‘Bad Wolf’ everywhere.
77. You spent several hours trying to understand the epic win that was ‘Last of the Time Lords’.
78. You wish you lived on Gallifrey.
79. You sing Time Lord Rock loudly and wonder when people stare.
80. You say ‘Team Dalek’ in response to ‘Team Edward or Jacob?’ questions.
81. You study pictures of the Empire State Building to look for Dalekanium at the top.
82. You’re afraid to answer phones in case the person asks if you’re their mummy.
83. You refuse to get a GPS incase the Sontarans plan to take over Earth.
84. You’re scared of someone eating spaghetti out of the corner of your eye, because they look like an Ood.
85. You don’t trust the people dressed up as Santa for Christmas.
86. Or Christmas trees.
87. You wonder if anything terrible will happen in England on Christmas Day
88. You look in the phone book for anyone named Sally Sparrow.
89. You bought a fez.
90. Because they’re cool.
91. You’re terrified of getting the gas at the dentist because of the gas mask.
92. You sigh at all the things the human race is sending into space, thinking they’re drawing too much attention to theirselves.
93. You idly wonder if there are still pig-humans living under New York.
94. You’ve prepared a speech in case of an alien invasion about Earth being a Level 5 planet.
95. You wonder if our sun is sentient.
96. You wonder if there was ever a headmaster of an English school named John Smith.
97. You want to go to England for Christmas to witness the next alien invasion.
98. You imagine time as one big ball of wibbley-wobbley, timey-wimey stuff.
99. You named a trampoline Cassandra.
100. You stared at this list in wonder about how close it was to your life.