Doctor Who The Silence?

Ahthen posted on Sep 07, 2012 at 09:19PM
So I was watching a game play of Slender and I started to see something strange. "Slenderman" is kinds like The Silence in a way. Think about it in the game, you can't look at slenderman and if you do you have to turn away. Then if you look back you risk seeing him again. The Silence you look and forget once you turn away.

anyone else see this? Or is it just me?
So I was watching a game play of Slender and I started to see something strange. "Slenderman" is kind

Doctor Who 2 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago no1drwhofan said…
I have never encountered the 'slenderman' before, but do think he resembles the Silence a little. :)
I have never encountered the 'slenderman' before, but do think he resembles the Silence a little. :)
over a year ago Ahthen said…
yea the only difference is The Silence has a face.

"Slender Man (a.k.a Slenderman) is a mythical creature often depicted as a tall, thin figure wearing a black suit and a blank face. According to the legend, he can stretch or shorten his arms at will and has tentacle-like appendages protruding from his back. Depending on the interpretations of the myth, the creature can cause memory loss, insomnia, paranoia, coughing fits (nicknamed “slendersickness”), photograph/video distortions and can teleport at will. The urban legend has inspired fan arts, fictional creepypastas and a mockumentary series in the style of the 1999 indie horror film Blair Witch Project."
yea the only difference is The Silence has a face. 

"Slender Man (a.k.a Slenderman) is a mythical