Duncan and Courtney Seriously....

JacobDXCfan4eva posted on Sep 30, 2011 at 09:26PM
Just hear me out here is there some like logical reason why they decide to keep retarded shows like adventure time and almost naked animals on air but not TDI that just makes me want to puke I am pretty upset at the fact that it has been what 2 months since TDR was suppose to air and still nothing I wait and wait and wait and nothing with those who agree say TDI because I don't want to feel alone on this one

Duncan and Courtney 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago dxcgleek3 said…
sad
Tdi! I mean like, they can at least show re runs -___-
over a year ago JacobDXCfan4eva said…
hmmm
IKR it's so stupid ugh I saw Almost Naked Animals and I felt like I was slowly losing brain cells
over a year ago DandC4evacute said…
TDI! they aren't showing new episodes of TDROTI because of the awful tsunami in Japan. okay? but, they CAN have re-runs. thankfully, i have the DVD. but, can you PLEASE not use "retarded" as an insult? it's VERY immature.
over a year ago JacobDXCfan4eva said…
hmmm
OH I guess I could have miss read that I guess nad srry about the R word I just am a little upset you know TDI was my favorite show and ever since the end of TDWT they left us on a giant cliff hanger and I also thought that TDI was made in Canada srry again but hey I was sharing my oppinion