Duncan and Courtney dxc in TDWT

Fangirl99 posted on Mar 20, 2010 at 06:00PM
how do you think there relationship will be like?
discuss it here!
how do you think there relationship will be like?
discuss it here!

Duncan and Courtney 17 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago lolibarbie said…
sad
whats TDWT
over a year ago Fangirl99 said…
total drama world tour.it was total drama the musical,but the producers changes it.
over a year ago rubberduck2 said…
why did they change it? i dont really see the point in that
me neither.and honestly,i liked the other name better
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago TDIlover226 said…
smile
I believe that they changed it because they were going around the world, and there wasn't much real singing involved.
I think that the new name makes more sense.
oh okay yeah that makes more sense, yeah i totally get it now why name it musical if its not all about singing
over a year ago lolibarbie said…
big smile
yeah, okay lol, well i think duncan will try to cheat and help her win and she'll deny but they'll only get closer!
over a year ago Ashyroxsox said…
Ohh that would be perfect! yeah the name makes sense i guess
SEE!! somehow we always get off topic!!! at the beginning of this forum it started with why the name changed lol lolibarbie and ashy were the only ones that stayed on topic lol

yeah idk what will happen with them but im sad cuz duncan will be out pretty mcuh first :'( but someone said he'll be an intern so he can still bother courtney ;)
over a year ago dXcFan14 said…
heart
OMG i hope what lolibarbie said above is trueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
hey your back!!!
oh,yeah,total drama world tour does make more sense...

ok,back to the topic.i agree with lolibarbie.that does sound like something duncan would do.

i think that theyll try to be on the same team,that way all the competition wont affect there relationship and all that.

and if they do end up on different teams,well,that for you guyds to figure out, cause idk bout that one:)

oh,yeah,total drama world tour does make more sense...

ok,back to the topic.i agree with lolibarbie
over a year ago totaldramarox said…
I think one of them will get voted off and they forget about each other and go with trent or gwen. Trent isnt on the show but he might come back in an episode. I hope this isn't true, it's just what I heard!!
gasp that sounds awful! i think it was just some desperate dxg and txc fangirls making that up but still now im worried! but seeing that dxc are gonna kiss in TDA reunion im pretty sure theyll stay together DXC forever♥
over a year ago Ashyroxsox said…
I hope so too!!! Im going to b so mad if they mess with them!
Yeh, it annoys me when dXg and tXc fangirls make up stuff like that but back tothe subject, duncan and courtneys love is soo strong that it will be able to overcome ANY obstacle ie. for example, the Harold voting Courtney off in TDI when she had FINALLY admitted that she liked him, they both got their revenge on him- Courtney beating him up with a lampost and Duncan picking on him through TDA- and they sorted it out after the Gwen landing on Duncan thing- by challenging eachother and Courtney kicking his ass (or mainly just in his kiwi's- poor Dunky!)
big smile
I have a prediction!!! If they break up in TDWT, Duncan could say or do something really sweet- he could say "i love you" and they might not realise someone filming them as he says it and everyone could here, or, what he could do is sing a love song to her, for example, "I've Had The Time Of My Life~ Bill Medly and Jennifer Grey (I think it was sung by them) This is my all time favourite song and it reminds me soooooo much of dXc, if you listen to the lyrics, you might be reminded of them too. :)
I have a prediction!!! If they break up in TDWT, Duncan could say or do something really sweet- he co