Edward and Bella What makes Twilight appealing to you?

sweet_twilight posted on Nov 07, 2008 at 02:45AM
I wanted to find out what everyone else finds appealing to the Twilight series. I've watched a few interviews with the cast from the movie and they find the same things that I find appealing to the movie. It's actually quite interesting. So now I'll put it out to all of you. What do you find appealing about Twilight?

Edward and Bella 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago grasslover said…
i cant wait to see them kiss
over a year ago sexy_vamp said…
I don't know if I can say that there is one perticular thing that makes the story of Twilight appealing. It is more of the whole story snatching you in and never letting go. You just need to keep going and reading more and more until you are so far involved that you are hopelessly hooked. Everyone that I've gotten started on it is the same way. They can't put it down and want more and more.

For me, even Harry Potter is dim in comparison. I still like HP but Twilight's appeal is much more thrilling! And I can say that even with all of the hype, all of the talk, everything out there, I am still not getting sick of it at all. I love it still.
over a year ago XOXOedwardXOXO said…
i think its mainly the way you can relate to the characters and you can just imagine what everything looks like i feel like a part of the story. its just an amazing story of i love it and i dont know why