Fairy Tail Make your own Fairy Tail wizard

Blaze_of_Ares posted on Apr 28, 2012 at 02:28AM
You must make your own and cannot use the original characters.
Rules:
1.Minimize cussing
2.Don't make your character too strong
3.No killing of other people's character
4.You can only have one character, if you wanna change, kill off your character and make a new one.
5.You can use original characters, to talk to or fight or etc, but make sure it's what they would really say and do what they really do.

Now, to make a wizard just tell us the following:

Name-

Age-

Magic-

Place of living-

Weapons(optional)-

Appearance-

Personality-

Birthday(optional)-

Pet[pets count as a member of Fairy Tail](optional)-

Boyfriend/Girlfriend(optional)-

Any other things you would like us to know-

You can make your own kind of magic or use the original.
ANNOUNCEMENT:
Makarov is DEAD. Yeah, we did a 5 years time skip. Mirajane is Guild Master

Wizards:

Blaze Phoenix(me)
Tierra Blanchett(temari101)
Saara Silverkin(Jennifer0)
Ginger the Exceed[pet](Jennifer0)
Alyss NightShade(Okuni)
Alek "The Monster" Valentine(AceDarkwolf17)
Seimon Kagnos(TheAdventGhost)
Omen Redcliff(wolfmaster3000)
Raion the lion Exceed[pet](wolfmaster3000)
Nami wingslayer(natcy08)
Black Leopard[pet](natcy08)
Blade Panther(GGMist)
Verdict the Exceed(GGMist)
Miyuki IceFyre(musicxgirl18)
Sasuke Uchiha(Sasuke106)
Rikku Caster(MyBlueDragon)
Ace the falcon[pet](MyBlueDragon)
Lily Cross(Animated_Heart)
Kiki the wolf[pet](Animated_Heart)
Chazz Fay(Jupiter305)
Shinji Elion(mcterra)
Phantom(phantomassassin)
Ciel Taramaru(Gray-Dragneel)
Kai Hitaru(Gray-Dragneel)

Take your jobs here: link
last edited on Apr 28, 2013 at 02:05PM

Fairy Tail 10489 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1301-1350 of 10489

over a year ago TheAdventGhost said…
Xelos: I'm hanging around this kid's body until it dies, then I'll find another body,
Xelos: *Laughing* Alter ego, that's extremely funny
over a year ago Jennifer0 said…
SAARA: MASTER MAKAROV! THERE IS STILL TIME! WHY ARE YOU NOT STOPPING XELOS OR SEIMON OR WHATEVER!?
over a year ago wolfmaster3000 said…
-Omen cracked his knuckles- "interesting, Let's go" ( and there's his catch phrase folks )

-Omen inhaled than Exhaled- "DIVINE DRAGONS ROAR!" -A beam of Light Hurled fourth-
Xelos: Go ahead, stop me, kill me, don't forget who's body I have, *Laughing*
SAARA: WHAT THE HELL HAS ZEREF DONE TO YOU SEIMON!? WHAT DID HE STICK IN YOU!?!(Zeref wannabe of course)
Xelos: *Blinding speed* I'm much better now, *Punches Omen really hard*
(btw im stuck under Makarov's fist so who are you shooting at O.o?)
Saara: *struggles under Makarov's fist* HOW DID YOU KNOW THIS WAS GONNA HAPPEN EH XELOS!? WHY DID YOU COAT YOURSELF WITH GREASE WHEN YOU DIDNT KNOW YOU WOULD BE UNDER HERE?!
-Omen merely Slid back he seemed unharmed by the punch- "that it kid ?" -Omens Fist became encrested with light- "Divinity Dragons Fist" -He swung PUnching Xelos right in the Gut-
Xelos: Grease? Oh no, I'm just really, really fast.
Xelos: *Smirks* Wow, was that even a punch? Pathetic, try again
Saara: you lie *twitches* i can HEAR the grease! *tears off hat, rat ears appear* I CAN HEAR IT! YA SHOW OFF! HAARRRRRGGGHHHAAAAAAAA! *i try my hardest to lift Makarov's fist and i do, 2 inches, which I sneak out of*
-The light in Omen's hand Grew Larger- "Divinty Dragons Arrows" -A flurry of Arrows was Rapidly fired into Xelos's Stomach, the force also pushed Omen away-
Saara: I DONT KNOW WHY MASTER ISNT GETTING INVOLVED BUT, I WONT LET YOU TAKE SEIMON AWAY FROM ME! *closes eyes and concentrates* CHIMERA MAGIC! DNA CONTROL! *she gains the long nails and teeth of a rat* SECRET ART! NAIL JAB! *the nails grow even longer and stab at Xelos*
(btw you should be surprised, because no one except Seimon knows about me being a chimera)
last edited over a year ago
Xelos: AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH. what are you doing? have you forgot, killing me, is only killing Seimon
-Makarovs Hand GRabbed her Again- "STAY OUT OF THIS YOU BRAT!." -Makarov threw her down and Slamed her into a Rock- "Omen's the only Dragon slayer he only mage who can win."
Saara: YOU ARE TRYING YOUR *makes air quotes* "GIFT" FROM ZEREF! NOW ITS MY TURN!
Xelos: Although, I'm not hurt from it. Try again
-Omen's Face Turned Twisted as he looked at Xelos- "i'm sure Seimon wouldn't mind if I beat the shit out of some two bit punk like you I'll beat on this body until you Leave." -Omen's Aura grew Rather Large- "don't fuck with Fairy Tail."
Saara: *she gets back up so quickly its almost unhuman* WHAT IS WITH YOU AND DRAGON SLAYERS?!?! I WAS GETTING SOMEWHERE! MY RESOLVE STAYS!
CHIMERA MAGIC! DNA CONTROL! GIANT RAT! *she gets as huge as Makarov* NO ONE IS GOING TO TAKE SEIMON AWAY FROM ME YOU HEAR ME!?!? NO ONEEEE! *she roars at Xelos* GO BACK WHERE YOU CAME FROM, LITTLE IMP!
Seimon: *Speaking telepathecally: Do it Omen, go ahead, if you beat him enough, I'll come back
-Makarov Hits her on the head- "Shut up you're a kid A tweleve year old little Girl who doesn't know right from Wrong."

-Omen Looked at Xelos- "it's you're Move."
Saara: *ears twitch* I KNOW WHAT IM DOING! SEIMON! SORRY FOR HURTING YOU! *her humongus rat claws curl into a fist and punch Xelos so hard it leaves a indent in the wall opposite of him*
Xelos: *Speeds during Omen and uses a hard hitting combo*
Saara: IM TIRED OF PEOPLE NOT BELIEVING IN MEEEEEEEEEE!
Seimon: *Speaking telepathically: Omen, you have to give Saara a chance, please.
Saara: * a guttaral noise comes from the back of her throat* I CAN DO THIS! CHIMERA MAGIC! SHARP TAIL HAIR!*the sparse soft hair on her tail become long and sharp, and she trys to hit Xelos with her tail* GRAAAAAAAAAA!
-Omen took each hit being battered back and fourth and kicked up and down,Finally he Landed on one hand and Flipped up in the air, he had slight bursing on his left cheek- "with a Unholy left hand and A Holy Light Hand." -He combined the Darkness with the light- " YOU UNHOLY PUNISHMENT OF THE DIVINE DRAGON!" -He shot a Large ball of Light infused with Darkness Causing a Large Explosion-
Saara: OMEN! I think we should work together! THEN maybe we can get through to him! *voice still loud and booming because I am as huge as Makarov*
*The combination of the attacks hurt Xelos*
Xelos: AAH, why you!
-Omen Landed on a Near by Tree branch, he stood up straight and cracked his back and neck he took off the armor on his Right arm and he un-did his trench coat revealing a gray Muscle shirt when the clothes and armor hit the ground it left a small quater- "Very well" -He rotated his arm back and fourth and his pin straight hair stood straight up and both his arms became encrested in black scales around his eye's White Scaled formed and his teeth pointed out even more-
Xelos: Omen, what are you?
Seimon: He's the one thing you can't destroy
Saara: SEIMON! I saw the plans, that Zeref had...THEY SAID WHILE YOU WERE IN THIS FORM YOU COULD TALK MIND TO MIND! GIVE ME A SIGN XELOS ISNT IN FULL CONTROL!...i knew you weren't a alter ego from the start Xelos... just wanted to keep some of my secrets intact, thank you very much!
Seimon: *Speaking through mind* Saara, can you hear me?
Saara: XELOS! I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE!...its time to stop hiding and time to knock off that cool act...you are...*sighs* the artificial soul Zeref created. What has happened to you? you used to be so happy go lucky!
Saara: *speaks through mind back* yeah i can hear you, Seimon. Dont try to kill yourself ever again ok!?
-Omen's Muscles Bulged out Slightly and he smirked at Xelos- "one more Chance Leave this Body or else." -the magic pressure around him made the air really dense- "i'm the reason why you don't fuck with fairy tail."
Seimon: *through mind* I promise,
Xelos: *Sigh* So you finally figured it out,
Saara: Omen, stop for a minute... i know how to solve this. *she grabs and kills a bird out of the air* there... a body for you...Xelos. Now get out of that one, there is no reason for this to go any further... *tears roll down her huge luminous rat eyes*
Xelos: I can't. Seimon needs me, I can change.
-Omen Cracked his Knuckles- "You have three seconds to choose where you want to be."

-in a dark tower far off-

-A man is seen running to a room with a raidar of sorts the man's eye's are bulging out of his head- "MASTER , MASTER ,MASTER!"

-A man sitting in a throne perks up- "hmm?"

Man : it keeps going off like crayz there is A MAGIC POWER HIGHER THAN YOU'RE PRESCOUIS SEIMON!

??? : Oh ? is that so ? -the Man leans into the light revaling a beard and he looked like he's in his 80's and well built- "where is he from?"

Man : Fairy tail
Saara: i should have just tried that from the start instead of beating your current body up instead shouldn't have I? *sighs* all in a days work... *she slowly shrinks and transforms back into her normal body, but naked because when she grew her clothes got teared up* KYAAA! Chimera Magic! DNA Control! Secret Art: FUR! *she grows fur all over her body* thats better...the only part i dont control of my body is getting rid of my rat tail and ears
(is it me? :3)
Saara: you cant just keep hunkering down in his body! its not yours!Look, ask Seimon and see what he thinks ok!?
-Omen also returned to Normal putting his coat and armor back on- "Saara don't Froget anything you saw here I am you're oppent in tomrrows match."
Saara:I know. Omen, we can talk later, i have to sort this out with Xelos and Seimon.
Xelos: Alright, talk to me,
over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
(hey what you guys doing?)
Saara: Hi.... so Xelos, I would like it if you got a body of your own, so that you dont accidently leech some of Seimon's magic power and vice versa, plus, i dont want to tell Seimon or you to "change" when i want to talk to you are Seimon!
Xelos: *Still in Seimon's body* Ok, I'll make a promise, that I'll help Seimon, from now on.