Well it's been fun , before it's over entirely some funny business:
Oxo are introducing a new white Oxo cube with a red cross in support of the England team. It's called the Laughing Stock
All future England matches have been moved to the Gay Adult Channel. Apparently the sight of 11 arseholes getting hammered for 90 minutes was far too explict for ITV
So an angry fan managed to get into the England changing room after last nights game. Apparently Robert Green tried to grab the man but missed.
The England team went to visit an orphanage in South Africa this morning. "It is so good to put a smile on the faces of people with no hope, constant struggling and facing the impossible", said Sipho Umboto aged 6.
All these Rob Green jokes are getting out of hand. In fact, they're crossing the line.
Im going to be bold here, and suggest we play Heskey at left back.............left back at Heathrow Airport!!!!
WHO SAID FOOTBALLERS AREN'T INTELLIGENT?
1.My parents have always been there for me, ever since I was about 7. "
2."I would not be bothered if we lost every game as long as we won the
3."Alex Ferguson is the best manager I've ever had at this level. Well,
he's the only manager I've actually had at this level. But he's the best
manager I've ever had."
4."If you don't believe you can win, there is no point in getting out of
bed at the end of the day."
5."I've had 14 bookings this season - 8 of which were my fault, but 7 of
which were disputable."
6."I've never wanted to leave. I'm here for the rest of my life, and
hopefully after that as well."
7."I'd like to play for an Italian club, like Barcelona? (which is Spanish)
8. "You've got to believe that you're going to win, and I believe we'll win
the World Cup until the final whistle blows and we're knocked out."
9. "I faxed a transfer request to the club at the beginning of the week,
but let me state that I don't want to leave Leicester "
10. "I was watching the Blackburn game on TV on Sunday when it flashed on
the screen that George (Ndah) had scored in the first minute at
Birmingham .. My first reaction was to ring him up. Then I remembered he
was out there playing."
11. "Without being too harsh on David Beckham, he cost us the match."
12. "I'm as happy as I can be - but I have been happier."
13. " Leeds is a great club and it's been my home for years, even though I
live in Middlesborough."
14. "I can see the carrot at the end of the tunnel."
15. "I took a whack on my left ankle, but something told me it was my
16. "I couldn't settle in Italy - it was like living in a foreign country."
17. " Germany are a very difficult team to play...they had 11 internationals
out there today."
18. "I always used to put my right boot on first, and then obviously my
19. "I definitely want Brooklyn to be christened, but I don't know into what
20. "The Brazilians were South American, and the Ukrainians will be more
21. "All that remains is for a few dots and commas to be crossed."
22. "One accusation you can't throw at me is that I've always done my best."
23. "I'd rather play in front of a full house than an empty crowd."
24. "Sometimes in football you have to score goals."