Fringe What's wrong with Peter??

chel1395 posted on Sep 18, 2008 at 01:59PM
As hinted in Episode 2, there's something about Peter's medical history that worries his father. What do you guys think it is? In the pilot, Dr. Bishop checked Peter's pupils, indicating that Peter might be sick.

My only two theories are: Peter isn't Dr. Bishop's biological son -or- Dr. Bishop used him as a test subject when he was a child. Anyone else have a theory??

Fringe 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Surma said…
I think Dr. Bishop suggested that Peter isn't his biologocal son-he is some kind of experiment like that man from second episode, but Dr. is a little crazy so he could just imagine something strange about his son.
over a year ago thecon said…
Must be an illness or similar that Walter managed to get rid of with his research and tests on Peter, but perhaps it didn't go to plan...?
over a year ago heeeresjoyce said…
I have a feeling that Walter experimented on Peter.
over a year ago mandypandy said…
I think he is a clone like that other guy and he just doesnt need anything
over a year ago housefrk said…
I think Peter's a clone
over a year ago Councilman said…
smirk
Do to Walters apparent instability plus a conversation I seem to remember where Peter came right out and said something about being the subject of an experiment or something like that it's where I'd place my bet.
As for checking his eyes there are a number of things he could be checking for such as blood problems, chemical imbalances do to organ malfunction, or brain abnormalities and more.
I think it was placed in our minds so they can bring it up at a later time.