Fringe Unearthed wa UNREAL!

Councilman posted on Jan 14, 2010 at 02:37PM
I get it that this show deals with things that do not exist on the real world. So would some like to explain how Season 2,Episode 11 aired on 1/11/10, with Agent Charlie Francis alive and well when he died months ago?
A bit of research turned up no explanation, as yet but the question is being raised a great deal.
I think they should have called this the lost episode from last season since there was nothing in it to date it. Either that or it could have been done as a flash back of one of them now we know Olivia, and Peter have been involved in weirdness and of course Walter could at any minute be a an LSD trip.
I also noticed they don't ever are people how dangerous Walters little mind trips are to people in general and children specifically.

I get it that this show deals with things that do not exist on the real world. So would some like to

Fringe 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Daniithegirl said…
tongue
Yeah, I noticed he's appearence as well and I was just like 'wtf?'.
For me it was the worst episode so far. I got lost while I was watching and it was a bit of non-cientific in my opinion.
Anyway, when you get the answer for that mistic appearence of Charlie, please, talk to me. :p