Girls Generation/SNSD Choose Your Own SNSD Adventure!

snsdlover4ever posted on Jan 31, 2014 at 05:16AM
Hi! I wanted to make this an article, but then I figured that it would be too much work to write all the things that could happen. So, instead I made it a game! It might be really complicated, but that's kinda what makes the game fun. First, you have to choose whether you want to be SNSD'S manager, friend, or labelmate. Doesn't matter which one sounds better, it's either going to end the same or similar to the others, so choose away! After that, I'll post stories of whichever one you chose and at the bottom, there will be two choices and you have to comment on which one you chose, so that way, I know I won't be creating a story for no one. There will usually be a heading in big letters so you'll know what to look for.
This game is open to everyone, so you don't need to post that you'll join, the only thing you need to post is whether you want to be:
SNSD'S manager
Their friend
Their labelmate

Good luck!

Girls Generation/SNSD 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago taylorSwii said…
FRIEND <3
over a year ago snsd_hyo said…
friend ^^
over a year ago snsdlover4ever said…
I think I should post the first part of the stories on separate days, and if anyone wants to be one of these, just comment underneath the story and also put what you choice is.
last edited over a year ago
SNSD'S Manager: Part 1
"No. No. No!" That's what it has sounded like since SNSD had their last World Tour. From successful TV shows, to just about what coffee they gave this morning. Life's been tough and stressful, but knowing that you have this job gets you through it. You think to yourself, "I'm with the nine members that make up Korea's top girl group. I'm very lucky just to be here. Quit complaining!" That's been your mindset for years now, but you just don't know what to expect in this business. Suddenly, your phone rings again, and you see that it's Yuri's number. You pick up the phone, and before you get to say anything, all you hear from Yuri is, "Help!" You wonder what's going on, and start to run to the dorm, but then, you get a text message from Sooyoung. "MAJOR EMERGENCY! COME TO THE PRACTICE ROOM ASAP!" You think, "What am I going to do?"

Tell in the comments which one you chose to help first! Yuri or Sooyoung?
last edited over a year ago
SNSD'S Friend: Part 1
It's a Friday night, and you're on the phone with Jessica, Hyoyeon, and Tiffany, catching up with each other's lives. You've known her since you guys were trainees. In fact, you two were going to debut in the same group together, but you decided to finish your studies before debuting, so that way, you'll have a chance to make it in this world other than being a singer. It was a hard decision to make, but you had to do it. Since then, you guys are still best friends, you just miss not being able to see each other for a while. It still amazes you how they even have time to call you despite their busy schedules. "If only," you say quietly to yourself. Eventually, you guys say good night to each other and end the call. The next day, you see that you got a text from Tiffany. "Hey there! Can we talk?" You call her back. She tells you how she feels sad about not being a better friend for the members, and how she knows that they won't be together as a group forever. "I don't know what else to do," she says. She asks you if you want to hang out with her for today to cheer her up. Of course, you say yes and tell her to meet at this local cafe beside the dorm. After you end the call, you go outside and see Hyoyeon and Jessica getting out of the car. You call out to them and feel so happy to see them. They tell you that they were planning to go to your house and drive you to this party with all of their labelmates, like EXO, BoA, and of course, the other SNSD members, excluding Tiffany, that you haven't been able to talk to. You ask why Tiffany isn't going, and they say that they did ask her, but she denied. "I wonder if it has anything to do with what she told me," you wonder." "So come on! We never get to do this!" said Hyoyeon.

What are you going to choose? To be by Tiffany's side, or go with Jessica and Hyoyeon?
IU-CharA commented…
I wanna be SNSD's Friend! My answer is to be by Fany's side! over a year ago