- Eleventh episode in the first season of "Glee"
Harmony (portrayed by Lindsay Pearce)
- Originally from the musical "Hair", sung by New Directions in the episode 'Hairography
' (solos: Artie, Mercedes, and Tina; mash-up with the song "Crazy In Love")
- Originally by Beyonce, sung by the New Directions girls in the episode 'Vitamin D
' (solos: Mercedes and Rachel; mashed up with the song "Walking on Sunshine")
- Former Glee club student from the episode 'Pilot
Happy Days Are Here Again
- Originally by Barbra Streisand, sung by Rachel and Kurt in the episode 'Duets
' (mashed up with the song "Get Happy")
"Hate On Me" by Mercedes and New Directions
- (portrayed by Lindsay Pearce) Member of the Unitards and part of the NYADA Hopefuls in the third season of "Glee"
Harry Shum Jr.
- (Born April 28th, 1982) Portrays Mike Chang on "Glee"
Hate On Me
) Originally by Jill Scott, sung by Sue's Kids in the episode "Throwdown" (solos: Mercedes; with Tina singing backup vocals); (2
) Originally by Jill Scott, sung by Marissa on "The Glee Project" (episode 6, 'Tenacity
Haverbrook School for the Deaf
- A school that competed against New Directions in the episode 'Sectionals
' (first mentioned in the episode 'Preggers
Hazel Faith Dela Cruz
- Portrayed a Cheerio in the episode 'A Very Glee Christmas
- (Born February 1st, 1987) Portrays Brittany S. Pierce on "Glee"
Heather Morris (portrays Brittany on "Glee")
- Fourteenth episode in the first season of "Glee"
- A group that heckles New Directions in the episode 'A Night of Neglect
- Originally by The Beatles, sung by New Directions in the episode 'Hell-O
' (solos: Finn and Rachel)
Hello, I Love You
- Originally by The Doors, sung by Finn in the episode 'Hell-O
- Originally by Lionel Richie, sung by Jesse and Rachel in the episode 'Hell-O
"Hello, I Love You" by Finn Hudson
- Originally by Neil Diamond, sung by Will in the episode 'Hell-O
Hello Twelve, Hello Thirteen, Hello Love
- Originally from the musical "A Chorus Line", sung by Jesse and Rachel in a deleted scene from the episode 'Hell-O
Hell to the No
- An original song by Mercedes Jones in the episode 'Original Song
Henri St. Pierre
- A workshop teacher at McKinley from the episode 'Acafellas
- Directory for the Lima Theater Guild and dry-cleaners owner from the episode 'Dream On
Hey, Soul Sister
"Hey Soul Sister" by the Glee Project cast
) Originally by Train, sung by the Warblers in the episode 'Special Education
' (solos: Blaine); (2
) Originally by Train, sung by the Glee Project cast on "The Glee Project" (episode 4, 'Dance Ability
- Friendship between actresses Naya Rivera and Heather Morris
Highway to Hell
- Originally by AC/DC, sung by Vocal Adrenaline in the episode 'Hell-O
' (solos: Jesse and Haylee)
- Rachel's gay father on "Glee"
Hit Me With Your Best Shot
- Originally by Pat Benatar, sung by Finn and Santana in the episode 'Mash Off
' (mashed up with the song "One Way or Another")
Hold On to Sixteen
- Eighth episode in the third season of "Glee"
"Hit Me With Your Best Shot/One Way or Another" by Finn, Santana, New Directions, and The Troubletones
) Sixteenth episode in the first season of "Glee"; (2
) Originally by Stephanie Mills, sung by April and New Directions in the episode 'Home
' (solos: April)
- (Portrayed by Gwyneth Paltrow) Substitute teacher in the second season of "Glee"
Hot For Teacher
- Originally by Van Halen, sung by the New Directions boys (excluding Artie, Kurt, and Rory) in the episode 'Mash Off
' (solos: Puck; with Finn on backup vocals and Mike and Blaine having speaking lines)
From the episode "Hold On to Sixteen"
- Sheets-N-Things employee in the first season of "Glee"
Originally by Michael Jackson, sung by Sam and Mercedes in the episode 'Michael
' (mashed-up with the song "Nature Boy")
More to come later on, guys!!!!