Harry Potter Vs. Twilight 1000 Reasons Why Harry Potter Is Better Than Twilight

lauracullen66 posted on Aug 27, 2009 at 01:29PM
just start at one and see if you can get 1000

Harry Potter Vs. Twilight 54807 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 6251-6300 of 54807

over a year ago boolander25 said…
G'day mates! I've been awakened from my slumber to find that you are all talking about Step Up. It doesn't look all that great, by the way. It just looks like another lame dance movie, but this time everyone's booty is going to be in your face thanks to 3-D.
over a year ago mooimafish17 said…
^^ i hated the other lot, so ill pass thanks :)
Random thought of the day (so far):

Do you think The Pop should let us have signatures at the end of our forum posts? That'd be kinda cool, right?
over a year ago LoveDraco123 said…
smile
Boo, yes, that would be awesome. :O

I liked the first Step Up film, maybe because it had Channing Tatum in it. <3 It was sorta sad, too- I liked that one... but I didn't like the second one. I'm not sure I'll watch the third one, but who knows. I like to try new things...
There are only a few movie franchises that can make trilogies and pass them off as awesome: The Godfather, Star Wars (the new ones don't count because they suck), Toy Story and LotR.
over a year ago mooimafish17 said…
^^ and many that fail, such as shrek
And Twilight.
Does anyone else here think that Meet The Robinsons promotes incest and pedophilia?
over a year ago rkcapger048 said…
I was tired last night... I have traveled 1000 miles in the past week, and I just got home last night so I was exhausted... But glad to be back home :)
I haven't seen the Godfather. Always wanted to... :/ Oi guys, have any of you seen the Sixth Sense? <3 It's my favorite film.

Cappy, 1000 miles?! Whoa. How come, though? I know how you feel. When I go somewhere on a vacation, home seems to be the most interesting thing ever when I come back.
First, I drove 250 miles to my grandma's. Then back the next day. 4 days later, we drove back and then home. Our grandma's is sort of a meeting place for everyone in our family. We were there to visit our cousin and she stayed at our house for a few days.
over a year ago luv_warriorcatz said…
welcom to fanpop cappy
b warned:
sme twilight fans r unfaithful an dont apreciat thinkgs we lik

aslo som of them r immatur

ther r sane twilight fans her like sapherequeen an lifesgoodx3

plz appreciat the potato
Oh, cool. Where do you live, Cappy?
I haven't seen Sixth Sense, seeing as the ending has already been spoiled to me :\ haven't seen Godfather either, but I heard it was good.

I never like coming home from a vacation. My home never seems different when I get home.
over a year ago RavenclawPride said…
There are wizard rock radio stations? Oh God, must find one in my community...
My little sister is listening to Metallica. It's like whatever music I hate, she loves. Except for AVPM/S songs.
Buffalo, New York. And no, I don't have the nasally stupid accent. That's about the only thing wrong with where I live. (besides all of the shootings but I dont live on the south side) (i dont have the accent because i was born in Virginia)
Cool! If you haven't read up all the pages ( It's a pain the first time around if you joined late like me ) I'm from Canada.

And I just figured out there are no Wrock radio stations in my area. Dreams = crushed.
There probably aren't and Wrock stations in boring North Carolina. I won't even bother checking.
Actually, they can be downloaded on iTunes. Type in wzrd into the search bar and you'll get the thirty-something episodes they have. They're both actually not on the radio :P should've made that more clear. Sorry
last edited over a year ago
sad
I already have the AVPM/S soundtracks on my iPod. My mom probably won't put any Wrock songs, because she's not very supportive of my Harry Potter obsession because she thinks it's a phase. I will prove her wrong.
P-P-P-Pokerface P-P-Pokerface

Yeah, my mom doesn't approve of my Harry Potter shenanigans sometimes because she thinks it's making fun of the Bible, but I have proven to her that it doesn't make fun of it. It actually includes some things from the Bible, like the quote on Kendra and Arianna's grave.
big smile
^Muh muh muh muh!
I love Lady Gaga :D

Stupid Muggle parents. I've convinced mine to make the day that we go to WWoHP September 1st though. Just so I can say I was there on the first day of Hogwarts.
2 MORE WEEKS UNTIL ORLANDO!!
Aw man, you're so lucky to go there. I start school and I have a crazy great grandmother who lives with us, so I can;t go anywhere. That and we're a family of 6. Steal some Firewhisky for me while you;re down there, eh buddy? ;)
hmmm
My dad says that I won't go back to Florida (we went to Disney in April) until I have my own kids. So, those dreams are crushed...
OMG hey you know how Rowling didn't write how Ron and Hermy destroy Hufflepuff's cup in the book? Well, I just and only just read in this article about how they get chased in the Chamber by a Voldemort tsunami. How freaking cool is that?!
A Voldy Tsunnami? How epic.
*Tsunami.
I know right? Sorry, I think I may have flipped out more than needed, but that was a question that was bothering me. I wonder if the soul inside tortures Hermione about Ron, like it did with him...
Maybe it did. Except it would be more awkward because both of them are watching, as opposed to just Ron, along with Harry.
It would be some good romantic tension before the kiss, though.
over a year ago harrypotterbest said…
yes, it would
big smile
Heyy best! How ya doing?
Wassup :)
fine :)
Cool. :) Do you people here make your own icons? Or do you steal them from livejournal?
???
cool
Boo, yeah, I know- the ending was the BEST, but you still have to watch it. It's AMAZING! x) There's so much more to it than the ending. :)

Pride, I HATE Lady GaGa- almost as much as I hate Twilight. =| *Shudders*

Voldemort tsunami... I hope they show that in the films. That would be wicked cool. :O
cool
Boo, I NEVER make my own icons. I get them from random places. =|
LOL I used to never make my own icons, but now I do and I love them, seeing as most of them are of my love, Double D. And what ending? I'm lost xDD
I don't make my own icons. I go to google.
Boo, how do you make your own icons? I would like to. And, I'm talking about the Sixth Sense ending. You said that you didn't watch it because the ending was ruined for you... I'm saying you should watch it even then. x)
I go link. Ohhh yeah that ending. Yeah my mommy says I should still watch it but I'm kinda scared to.
:O My cousin made me watch it when I was five. I almost peed my pants then, but I watch it every month now. :D
I'm a scaredy cat. I get scared of the tiniest things. I'm no good with watching horror/thrillers.
over a year ago lucius_malloy said…
haha I never watch horror movies :D

cappy, if you're interested, I live in Santa Claus Land. Dunno where it is? No problem: link

Pride, I might get to go to WWoHP next summer with my cousin :D *fingers, toes and all possible other limbs crossed tight*

boo, my icon is a balloon I once scribbled on and then fiddled with the lighting of the picture on Picasa... so technically I made it myself, yeah.
I hope you get to :D it's gonna be so much fun. Bring a lot of money though. I expect to run out of money there.
Oh, so Santa Claus Land is Finland...
over a year ago lucius_malloy said…
YEP :DD now you get it :D
I LOVE horror films- even though I never watch them at night. I saw Exorcism of Emily Rose (one of my favorites) at night with my cousin, and I swear, I didn't sleep in my room for a month, because I have this Cristiano Ronaldo poster- he has his mouth open in it... and when it's dark, the faintest light falls on it making it look REALLY freaky... so yeah. XD

But, I'm terrified of clowns. And china dolls. *Shudders*

Lucius, take me with you! :( I want to go there so bad!