- Neville inherited his father's wand when he was 11.
- After the Battle of Hogwarts he briefly worked as an Auror. Later he became Professor of Herbology at Hogwarts.
- He kept his D.A. coin as a badge of honor.
- He married a former D.A. member, Hannah Abbott, and they life together at the Leaky Cauldron, where Hannah is the landlady.
- In the originl drafts of Harry Potter Neville was supposed to have blond hair and his last name was 'Pupp'.
- After the Second Wizarding War Luna came to realize the tuth of her father's treachery and she accepted that some creatures, like Crumple-Horned Snorkack, don't exist.
- She is a very famous wizarding naturalist, possibly a magizoologist, traveling the world, looking for different 'mad' creatures.
- It is very likely that Luna stayed in touch with her friends from D.A. since Harry and Ginny named their only daughter Lily Luna Potter.
- At some point Luna married another famous naturalist named Rolf Scamander, the grandson of the auther of Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them.
- The couple had twin sons, Lorcan and Lysander.
- J.K. Rowling describes Luna as an 'Anti-Hermione'. Luna is also one of her favourite characters.
- The radish earrings that Luna wears in the movie were made by Evanna Lynch, the actress who plays Luna.
- After the Battle of Hogwarts Draco married Astoria Greengrass, the younger sister of a fellow Slytherin classmate, Daphnee Greengrass.
- Draco was supposed to attend Durmstrang, but hs mother didn't like him being so far away and sent him to Hogwarts instead.
- In the early drafts Draco's surname was supposed to be 'Spungen' or 'Spinks'.
- J.K. Rowlingcompares Draco to his cousin once removed Regulus Black. Both of them where infatuated by the ways of Death Eaters, but the reality proved to be too much for them to handle.