Hot Chocolate Club
Join
Fanpop
New Post
Explore Fanpop
posted by nikolabelle
Today I made some hot chocolate and it SUPERHEATED in the microwave. Do you know what superheating is? It is when you heat something too much and it explodes when yout ouch it with something cold or just goes everywhere. This is actually quite serious as people have been hospitalised because of superheating, i.e. they got really burnt!!!It went everywhere and now tastes sooooo disgusting. What happened was: I heated it for 70 seconds. I touched the glass. It wasn't warm, so I put it in for 60 seconds. I went to say hi to my mum and dad, came back, and watched my hot chocolate bubble and frith over the rim of the glass. When the 60 secs were up, there was chocolate EVERYWHERE!!! Now it tastes bad. It is quite a pity, actually. BUT the danger of SUPERHEATING should NEVER stop you from making hot chocolate as it is the yummiest drink in the world!!!!!!
added by Brunette
added by darkwave
Source: Tumblr
added by Alma_
added by darkwave
Source: Tumblr
added by EddieLoren
:)
added by Alma_
added by allaboutmanga
Source: karrkarr
:)
added by Alma_
added by darkwave
Source: Tumblr
added by darkwave
added by darkwave
Source: Tumblr
added by MJ_Fan_4Life007
added by blind_moon
Source: kelseychan
added by darkwave
Source: Tumblr
added by Alma_
:)
added by Alma_
added by naice1000
video
added by Alma_