Invader Zim FanCharacters Bored...Mind if I post?

MistAtDawn posted on Feb 17, 2011 at 06:41AM
I'm realy bored so...I'd like to start a randome rolaplay, or just chat...Or both, chat with our OC's. I'd like to know about your OC's...i'm also just going to type down my OC's personalitys, and it would be great to help me find theam songs for them...pleeeaaassee??...

Kerri-
Theam Song: none
Personality-She is a loner, and offten has a dark look to her, the is homicald and suicidal...But never seems to be able to end it(life). She hates the consept of "love" and hates most people, irkens..Or anyone, for that matter.

Iola:
Personality-She is definatly a party girl! She is not as shy as she seems, and loves friends. She is friendly and kind, and mostly likes everyon...Exapt annoing guys, like Izker-one of my friend's OC's.

Emalia:
Personality-The flirt. Trys to be romantic, even if she is bad at it. Her life is all about love, and trying to find it. She likes to be around people, and offten trys to cheer people up.

Nash:
Personality-He is very...Paranoid...He is shy but once you get to know him, he's a good friend. He ushily dosn't sleep, to afrade...he has alout of seacrets...In wich you can maybe find out in roleplays...Maybe...He has alout of problims, but it's hard to tell...He seems to nice to have done some of the thngs that he has...There has been alout of heart break and sorrow in his life, but he gets through it...He tends to talk very fast and craked, and always looks tierd...That could be his slight drinking problim.
last edited on Feb 17, 2011 at 07:33AM

Invader Zim FanCharacters 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago kiddygirl98 said…
For Lola, i recommend the song, Pretty Rave Girl by I am X-Ray :)
over a year ago MistAtDawn said…
hum..Okay =D..Also it's iola.
over a year ago zgfangrl said…
Definitely cannibal by ke$ha for emalia!