Jackson and Leese
As you may know, we don't get much backround on Jackson apart from the still unanswered question;
"Did he really kill his parents!?"
But aside from that, what can we understand about Rippner?"
1. He really doesn't like liars. Yep, thats right, the irony huh! Ofcourse he never really lied, but he didn't exactly tell the truth when he first meet Leese. Then he ends up playing 'rough' with Lisa because of an innocent untruth...
2. He speacialises in goverment overthrows a.k.a Helps manage to assassinate political citizens. Yep, Jacksons got blood on his hands even if he is a lousy shot.
3. He's rich... The suit, fancy watch, even his shoes.
4. He's deceitful; The innocent smile, adorably cute eyes, soft accient, charming behaviour. All just a cover-up.Then the malicous grin, cold eyes, still-soft accient with impatient tone, mocking behaviour starts to appear. Which side do you prefer?
5. He's smart. No denying it. His quick wittied, sarcastic comments and ability too appear out of nowhere. Yet somehow even Leese managed to stop him... I mean, really!?
6. He can't keep control over his emotions. What else could those FanFics and us hold onto? The moments where he's somewhat nice? to leese, "Did someone do that to you?" Then his soft eyes... Anyway, The way he over-reacts, you know, trying to kill leese. A bit extreme eh?
7. He does make mistakes. Unfortunatly Jacksons only human and being stabbed in the neck, falling down stairs, stabbed with a shoe, head-butted, shot, then shot again does take it's toll on even the most organised of men, leaving him some-what... Thats the thing, did he die? Ofcourse not, he's Jackson Rippner, the best in the business!