Jay Z --Piece Of Crap

lweber posted on Sep 14, 2009 at 04:49AM
Jay Z is a total piece of crap and quite possibly, the biggest loser I've ever seen. He is disrespectful, rude, and socially inept. Taylor Swift is only 19, and I can't believe his treatment of an innocent little girl. He has lost a fan. I will never listen to his music ever again, and will encourage others to do the same. Good luck pathetic "man."

Jay Z 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago ALwaYzN4evA14 said…
Im totally lost about ur comment.. Im quite aware about wat Kanye West did to Taylor and that was disrespectful!!!
What exactly did Jay do??
over a year ago DonahYouuuuuuu said…
laugh
Kanye West's actions at the VMA awards were repulsive and showed very little class. With that speaking, Jay Z did not say or do anything to Taylor Swift. The only criticism that Jay Z could possibly deserve is his friendship with Kanye West; but is Jay Z "disrespectful, rude, and socially inept" just because of his association with Kanye West. Don't we all have friends that seem to be rude and have very little social etiquette. I know for sure that I have many friends that fit this criteria, but does that make me rude as well? It is very unfair to proclaim Jay Z as guilty by association, since he was in no way involved with Kanye's actions. It is also important to note that Jay Z told the media that Kanye's actions were very rude. Now is it fair to criticize Jay Z for Kanye's rudeness when considering Jay Z was not involved and Jay Z himself said that Kanye's actions were rude?
over a year ago patricialake said…
smirk
Whats up this your girl Mi$$ Ka$h. I am aware of what Kanye west did to Taylor swift, but Jay-Z did not do anything. Just because he's friends with Kanye west, does't mean he do the same things as Mr.West. He's a leader, so get it together before talking about things you just don't know about, or thats over your head. Jay- keep doing your thing, let the haters hate,they good at it. Me, myself I love Haters.
over a year ago ceejazz said…
angry
OK..OK..OK..ENOUGH OF THAT KANYE CRAP WE ALL KNOW THAT THE KID IS LOST!!...BUT WHAT ABOUT JAY Z SHOVING THAT LITTLE AFRICAN GIRL IN THE FACE FOR JUST TAKING A PICTURE OF HIM!!! THIS MAN THINKS HE'S THE KING OF NEW YORK!!(NOT) I AM FROM BROOKLYN!! AND JIGGA THE NIGGA!! SHAME'S HIS HOME TOWN!! HE AIN'T SH-T!!!