Jim Parsons New banner and icon! [CLOSED]

Mouraki posted on Oct 24, 2009 at 01:37PM
Hi there! I added this forum to change the spot looks! Anyone who`d like to participate and make a banner and icon for Jim`s spot, can submit their suggestions here. If the fanarts are not yours, please credit before post them!

DON'T FORGET:

# Banner must be 800 (WIDTH) x100 (HEIGHT)
# Icon must be 100x100
# Upload them in the images section, then let me know that you have it uploaded here.

If there are more than one banner/icon (hopefully), I`ll make a pick to chose the best one! (:

This "contest" if you might, will be closed after 10 days (aka 11/03/09)! If anyone needs more time leave me a comment here!

Well, good luck! ;D
Hi there! I added this forum to change the spot looks! Anyone who`d like to participate and make a ba
last edited on Nov 03, 2009 at 10:11PM

Jim Parsons 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Mouraki said…
link my banner and the matching icon! If I`m in a mood, I might make another one later, haha! Jim is such an inspiration! :')
last edited over a year ago
[url=http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/8700000/Banner-suggestion-1-jim-parsons-8781626-800-100.j
over a year ago huddysmacked said…
link

link

Working on the banners =))
over a year ago newmixgirl said…
well here's an icon I made... tell me what you think.
will try to make more and the banner
link
Here are more icons I made, tell me what you think.
link
link
link
link
Beautiful icons, thanks for helping out girls! I think we have enough icons to considered for the spot so I won`t make another one, I`ll just add a banner of Jim that I made! Hope you`ll like it!
link it is!
The contest is now closed! I`ll make the pick about the banners after a few hours from now so if any of you guys have made a banner or icon that you want to post, do it before I post the pick!

Thank you so much for helping me with the look of Jim`s spot, you need props for that! :)

Btw, I`ll make the pick for the banner first, leave it for a few days and when we`ll have the winning banner, I`ll make the pick about the official spot icon! I hope that`s ok with you!
yep sounds perfect to me
last edited over a year ago