Jon & Kate Plus 8 Kate and the wooden spoon

vbx posted on Sep 23, 2009 at 02:12AM
From Season 5 episode 14. Kate still has her wooden spoon sitting in the passenger door. She still uses this to intimidate the kids, and places it there as a reminder for the kids to behave.

Watch Full Episodes here: link
From Season 5 episode 14.  Kate still has her wooden spoon sitting in the passenger door.  She still
last edited on Sep 23, 2009 at 02:17AM

Jon & Kate Plus 8 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago vbx said…
Notice the spoon. LOL WHACK!
Notice the spoon. LOL   WHACK!
over a year ago krmujn said…
what's wrong w/that? I did that w/my kids, too.
over a year ago vbx said…
Of course you did Kate. We all know what you do with them.

-----------

"Jon didn't usually drink with her, and he didn't seem pleased with it. He'd roll his eyes and tell Kate to put the wine down. She'd answer, 'Screw you. I'll do what I want.' Her frustration with the kids seemed to be taking a toll, and drinking was her outlet," the source said.

The source even accused Kate of disciplining the kids off-camera in a very harsh and sometimes violent manner. "When one of the boys closed a door on another one once, Kate got in their faces and yelled, 'You tell me the truth about what happened!'" the source recalled.

"The children just stood there, terrified. Then she dragged one of the boys into the bathroom and spanked him five or six times with a large plastic mixing spoon." The source claimed that this happened more than once but Kate didn't want any of it in the show and therefore it was never shown.

In the meantime, it looks like I wasn't the only one getting bored with TLC's Jon & Kate Plus 8. Radaronline.com is reporting that since the season premiere that pulled in almost 10 million viewers, the ratings of this weeks show have dropped to a mere 2.9 million viewers, down from 3.8 million viewers from last week's episode.