On Sunday 13th December 2009, Joe won 2009's series of the Hit ITV show, The X Factor! He got 61.3% of the votes, leaving runner up Olly Murs with 38.7%. His single 'The Climb', a cover of Miley Cyrus's song has been released in shops and for download.
Heyy guys, so I just wanted to officially write that, and some time next week when I get all of the info, I will be writing an article with what Joe sang each week and all of the Judge's comments plus my personal opinions! I'll also try to post phots, videos etc, because we need to make this group the best it can be! If you love Joe, then join in and invite all of your friends!
Do it for Joe, our proud winner from South Shield, Northern England.
xxxx AliceRoxx xxxx :D