1. I was lost on the road of life.
2. I had a meeting with fate.
3. My fortune cookie told me to be late.
4. The bird of paradise flew up my nose.
5. A little birdie told me to be late.
Please read the warnings of these excuses and the most dangerous, most truthful, and best excuse.
Warning to excuse number 1. People might yell at your face. This could cause headaches, nausea, and heart attacks.
Warning to excuse number 2. Little kids may take you seriously and think you will die. Crying from little kids could cause nervous break downs, headaches, and may lead to smoking or drinking.