She is the most searched celebrity on Google, she is the Barbie doll of India, she is a British or an Indian? Read to know 20 interesting facts about Bollywood sensation Katrina Kaif.
1. Katrinta Kaif has been modelling since she is a teenager.
2. Katrina Kaif loves to order clothes online.
3. Katrina's favourite is boyfriend jeans from London.
4. Two of Katrina's sisters are getting married in 2013.
5. Katrina was born in Hong Kong.
6. Kat's mother worked in a charitable organizattion with a world wide base so she had to shift to diffrent places every two years with the entire family.
7. Katrina first came to Mumbai for a modelling assignment by mere stroke of luck.
8. For three-and-a-half years she worked every single day, sometimes for 16 hours straight.
9. She took taxis and visited several advertising agencies to personally hand over her portfolio. She regularly auditioned at studios where she held up a banner with her phone number scrawled on it.
10. Kat thinks it was her style of working methodically that actually brought her to fame.
11. Katrina loves casual wear like track-pants and tees, or jeans and vests.
12. Kat is known to be one of the most politically correct actors of Bollywood.
13. Katrina Kaif's first movie 'Boom' was criticized by the critics and shunned by the audiences, two other Telugu movies 'Malliswari' and 'Pidugu' did get her noticed.
15. Katrina Kaif visit Sidhivinayak Temple, Mount Mary Church and Ajmer Sharif Dargah before the release of her every film
15. She is afraid of dark and insects.
16. The movie Namasthey London was a landmark for her career. After this movie there was no looking back for her!
17. Katrina Kaif is often called the Barbie girl of India.
18. She was born as Katrina Turquotte.
19. Kat's father was a Kashmiri Indian.
20. She loves simple and healthy foods like curd and rice.