1. Kristen:(When asked how a girl knows it's true love) She'll know when he starts putting the toilet seat down!
2. Kristen: I have the mouth of a sailor. I have to remember not to drop F-bombs when I'm ordering my lunch. Nothing is supposed to be offensive about it, it's just meant to be real.
3. Kristen: I'm really good at driving that car backward, backing up into places. The Teamster guys are always going, "You're really a good backward driver!" But driving it forward, man... I'm totally out of control!
4. Kristen: (On being a vegetarian) I have always been an animal lover. I had a hard time disassociating the animals I cuddled with-dogs and cats, for example - from the animals on my plate, and I never really cared for the taste of meat. I always loved my Brussels sprouts.
5. Kristen: I loved Catholic school. I didn't like being beeped at by old pervs at the gas station because I was wearing a plaid skirt, though. It's like, do you think I'm going to stop and give you my phone number?
6. Kristen:(On the best time to be naked) "I rarely wear clothes when I`m home by myself. I love making breakfast naked. But you`ve got to make sure the gardener`s not coming that day."
7. Kristen: I've got more junk in the trunk than most 5-foot-1 blonde girls, and I like it.