1. You really like peaches and think everytime you eat a peach you'll end up dancing with jareth in a bubble.
2. You can recite all of the movie.
3. You try to wish your sibling away to the goblin king.
4. You try to wish yourself away to the goblin king.
5. You own an over abundance of labyrinth tshirts and paraphernalia.
6. You've lost count of how many times you've watched the movie.
7. You own the DVD or VHS.
8. some retarded twilight fan asks u what team are you on? You answer Team Jareth. (I can't stand twilight and it's fan base).
9. You quote or make labyrinth references and confuse everyone.
10. You've played the crotch drinking game and have gotten drunk.
11. You've always wanted to dress up as jareth and on Halloween you get invited to a Halloween party. Problem is it's in a week and you have literally no time to order the wig or buy supplies for the costume. And you are totally disappointed.
12. You have a huge crush on jareth and/or david bowie.
13. You think ludo is adorable.
14. You want to dress your dog up for Halloween as sir didymus but your parents and dog won't let you.
15. You notice there's something up with jareths pants. (If you know what I mean ;)
16. You laugh when your bf/friend has seen the movie before and just finds out that jareth is sporting a huge boner.
17. You draw jareth all the time.
18. Your heads in the gutter everytime you watch labyrinth.
19. You really think jareth wasn't really a villain and actually loved Sarah in some way.
20. Sarah says you have no power over me to jareth you then reply with "you stupid bitch," and feel sorry for jareth when you see his hurt face.
21. You're happy your name is Sarah.
22. You think jareth looked rejected after Sarah said you have no power over me.
23. You read and write a ton of labyrinth fanfiction.
24. You have seen the girls next door deviant art comic and YouTube series by pika la cynique.
25. You think the labyrinth manga sucks.
26. Your laptop background is jareth.
27. You want to name your child either jareth or Sarah.
28. You desperately wanna read the actual book.
29. You find labyrinth references in other media. (For example I thought the music video concept for Angel eyes by New Year's Day looked like a darker, more twisted version of the labyrinth ball scene. It's what inspired one of my fanfics).
30. You are reduced to watching labyrinth on your laptop with headphones because your family is sick of hearing and watching labyrinth for the 100th time.