Leonardo DiCaprio Revolutionary Road!

lyrics577 posted on Dec 02, 2008 at 11:43PM
Has anyone else seen the trailers for Leo's new movie Revolutionary Road? Looks like it should be pretty cool! I've been a huge fan of director Sam Mendes for some time now, and it's good to see Kate Winslet and Leo share the screen again! The movie opens on Dec. 26, and you can find the trailers here:
link
save

Leonardo DiCaprio 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago 22_445 said…
blush
I cant wait to see it! I love leonardo dicaprio and titanic is my fav movie! I really cant wait ..ive seen trailors and sneak peaks!lol!
over a year ago Leo_Lover said…
heart
Revolutionary Road is such an amazing movie :), yet is so completely different to Titanic. It was definitely my fave movie of '08 :D. Both Leo & Kate are really outstanding in this movie :D. I sooooo can't wait to buy the DVD :D.
over a year ago leoandkatefan said…
Really good movie reminding me my life. I have such a similar life with April Wheeler...
It was more didactic than Titanic, but sad at least as Titanic :'(
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Lomaz said…
kiss
I loved Relolutionary Road!! As sad s the story was & somewhat real..I loved how it was set in the 50's & the acting on Both Kate & Leo's part were Incredible!! they both really compliment each other!!...I LUV HOW LEO HAS MATURED IN HIS ACTING CAREER!!
last edited over a year ago