Laura's beautiful OTP <3
I would like you all to know my very good friend, Laura. I think you already do know her, she goes by the username leytonfaan_18 here on fanpop and by givemetradegy on tumblr and she's totally awesome. Now I shall share my view of this person with all of you.
Oh, and excuse me if my view of life seems really dark in this article, this is one of those days ;P Laura will understand <3
1. Laura is an incredible friend. She's always there for you when you need her and god knows, she lets me fangirl about GoT all I like ;P She's loyal and smart and she gives great advice. Anyone who isn't her friend is obviously a horrible person XD
Laura = Peyton
2. She's so smart. She doesn't believe it herself, but damn right she is. Laura always makes the smart life choices and gives the best advice ever. Like, ever.
3. She's badass. No one messes with Laura and the people she loves. No one. She is strong and brave and she would kick the ass of anyone who'd go up against her.
4. Laura is honest. She says things as they are, but sometimes she also has the decency to not say them so damn rudely, which, if you ask me, is a virtue. She never pretends to be anything she's not and she knows who she is. That much can't be said about many people.
5. She has an incredibly sense of humor. Laura always makes me laugh, one way or another, and she doesn't take things too seriously when there's no need for it. Plus she really loves comedy. Perhaps she got some of it from there...
Her man <3
6. Her taste in music is awesome, as you all know. If anyone asks on the LPF "Who should I go to to get some really awesome music?" everyone knows to say Laura. And rightfully so. Her music taste is quite wide, which is awesome. She doesn't discriminate much music, except for the really sucky things (won't point fingers.. :P). Anyway, if you need good music, go to Laura. She'll tell you what to listen to.
7. Her modesty. Everyone knows my self-esteem was dragged out of me and stomped on by a hundred giants years ago. So I don't always recognize when people are being a tad modest. But this I have noticed about Laura. She never takes too much credit for what she does and she doesn't truly understand how incredible she is. Well, piss on that. She better understand now.
8. Laura's sarcasm. I feel I've lost all my sense of sarcasm these days, BUT I do always understand it when Laura does it and it always makes me smile. She's so smart and she uses that intelligence in daily life. And if you ask me, it takes brains to come up with properly sarcastic statements.
A beauty who could play Laurie so well!
9. Her fandoms. You all know that fandoms like One Tree Hill, How I Met Your Mother and Friends certainly don't fit in my favorites, but they do in Laura's, and for that, those fandoms have risen higher in my list of good stuff. I love everything she loves for the mere reason that she loves it and it reminds me of her, all of it. In my eyes those three fandoms, and countless more, will always belong to Laura.
10. How much she is like many amazing characters. Peyton, Brooke, Veronica, Robin, Ygritte and countless others. I love how similar Laura is to all these strong, beautiful women without even realizing it. I admire her for it. She is beautiful, smart, strong and unique, just like them, and I am so happy that I'm her friend and I hope she feels the same way.
Crap, I hate this mushiness. Stop this sorcery. I'll end this article with saying that Laura, you mean the world to me, I love you, I'd totally kidnap Milo Ventimiglia and send him to you if I could, and HAVE THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVER! I wish I could be there. Maybe one day I will ;)