Amber is super duper awesome.
First up, AMBER!
My favorite things about her:
1) She's incredibly modest
- I think we can all agree that Amber is super talented with anything fanart-related (her icons, the twitter fanarts etc....) and she's always really humble and modest about it, and I really admire her for that. And I've heard she's a brilliant writer, too, but unfortunately I haven't read anything by her yet :/ But yes, she's very modest, maybe even too much. Give yourself more credit, you're epic!
2) She's an awesome fangirl
- Most of the time, to me, anyway, Amber seems really put together and calm, but sometimes I just love it when she gets excited about something and shows her proper fangirling skills! Mostly when it comes to Sawyer or Lost or any of her other fandom-things, but also ADF, and I LOVE her enthusiasm towards it!
3) She's really friendly
- I think that all of us agree that Amber is one of the nicest people on the LPF. She's always up for a chat (I'm not saying you don't have a life outside of fp, because I know you do!!) and she's really fun to talk to! I feel like she's really welcoming and even though she and I aren't THAT close (which makes me sad), I still kind of feel like I could tell her something and trust for her to keep it a secret and be really cool about it, you know?
4) She's super smart
- I think this is obvious for all of us. She isn't compared to a character like Rory Gilmore for no reason. She's very smart and she shows it in the way she talks and in her interests and her personal life. In fact, I'd love to borrow her brains for a day or two.
5) She's hard-working
- She recently told me about her job and how busy she is and I was absolutely stunned at how someone so young could still be so hard-working and down to earth, and it really impressed me, and it still does! I know that wherever you're going in life, it's going to be somewhere really awesome, and rightfully so.
6) Her taste in fandoms
One of the many characters who I think Amber is like!
- We don't have any fandoms in common (might be because I only have one, but oh well) but I like the pattern in HER fandoms. A lot of them are sort of period dramas (like Downton Abbey, Lizzie Bennet Diaries --- at least based on one, the White Queen etc), and then there are those comedies like Community, the Office and Brooklyn Nine-Nine). And naturally her one and only favorite, Lost, as well, but I don't know where to put that XD But anyway, I like your taste! Even if it isn't mine, it's really... classy and it suits you. If you know what I mean.
7) Her loyalty towards the people she loves
- I can definitely see Amber as a person you can always count on no matter what, and you just know she's going to be there for you until the end. I think one of the reasons I really want to get to know Amber better is because she seems like such an amazing friend and it'd be a shame to miss out on something like that. Though, then again, she chooses her good friends really carefully, and I doubt I fit in the awesome people category, at least not by my standards :P But anyway. She's really an amazing friend and you have to look for a long time to find someone quite like her.
8) Her talent
- As I already mentioned, icons, fanarts, writing, you name it, and she can do it. I'm constantly impressed by her icons, they're absolutely amazing, and I think I'm going to request some more quite soon.... No, really, all in all, you're incredibly talented and we definitely want more ADF-related fanarts, right?
9) Her uniqueness
Amber (heyyy, at least in ADF!) <3
- I'm not trying to call you weird or anything! I just mean that all of these qualities combined make you a really unique and fun person who everyone should want to be friends with. In fact, if someone doesn't, then they're just missing out on a bunch of stuff. You're totally awesome!
10) Her inner beauty
- I'm not saying you don't have outer beauty, I'm quite sure you do, I just haven't seen you :P But I am sure you do. But the point here is the inner one. I like those humble, quiet, intelligent people, and I admire them. I'm not one of them, so maybe that's why I do. But that's exactly the kind of person that you are and I really do admire you. So please, please remember everything I've written here and make sure you know how epic you are, because it's true.
My headcanons for you:
Actress I imagine you looking like:
A mix of Alexis Bledel and Alison Brie, to be honest
#1 actress to play you:
#1 character/actor ship:
James 'Sawyer' Ford/Josh Holloway (like duh)
Character you're most like personality-wise & why:
Rory Gilmore. I think you're a lot like Rory because you're both incredibly smart and loyal and modest, and I just see a lot of her in you. But she isn't the only character I think you're like, of course not.
I have a lot of headcanons (idk if I'm using that word right. Internet language is so foreign to me :P) for you two, like for all the LPF ships, but here are a few of the main ones:
- You two living in the same apartment building. Sawyer has just moved in and you go and say hi, and at first he's really unfriendly 'cause that's just who he is, but then you get to know each other better and booom, you fall in love!
- Him as the Beast and you as the Beauty, of course! Tale as old as time.... or whatever that saying was. I really mean it, I can definitely see this.
- Something Community-ish with both of you in community college and you meet and you have this flirty relationship that slowly develops into a romantic relationship. Yep yep.
Amber's man <3 (also Josh, ofc, but Sawyer can be both in this case :P)
& in comments you guys can write YOUR favorite things about Amber! Please and thank you.