Why aren't you reading this article about Atie yet?
My favorite things about her:
1) She's down to earth
- Atie is very realistic and aware of the world, and I love that. It's a quality I always notice and value. She doesn't think too much of herself (even though she's epic) and she doesn't... you know, have unrealistic expectations. What I'm saying is that she is not naive. Which is good. She is going to do so well in life. She's going to kick everyone's ass.
2) She's modest
- Damn right. She never believes me when I say her icons are amazing, which they are. And she is not at all confident about her writing, either. That's really a shame because I remember we started writing a fanfic a long time ago, and it was fun while it lasted, and I was really happy when I saw what a talented writer she was, and I'm sure she still is. So Atie, do not be insecure. Being insecure kills you. Trust me, I should know. You are amazing and you deserve every compliment you get.
3) She's caring
- She's such an amazing friend, she's always here for me when I need her, and even in general too she's so compassionate and understanding. I love that about her because we really don't see much of that, and I love how she combines being sensitive and compassionate with being totally epic, strong and badass. She's like straight out of some TV-show with badass female characters. Though she's definitely not one of those kick-ass ladies who hate men. Good, good. I really can't relate to those people ;P But I can relate to Atie, and she's epic!
4) She's hard-working
The #1 character you're most like <3
- She's so dedicated about her schoolwork, and I know she does so well in school and I know she's going to be really successful in later life too, because that's simply who Atie is. She is definitely not one of those people who only get things half-done, and even though she claims to be lazy, she really is not. She's one of the most hard-working people I know.
5) She's intelligent
- Of course! With her brain she's gonna go to so many awesome places, and it's no wonder she's doing so well in school. We've talked about a lot of things, and even though she doesn't say much (which is cool, it's part of who she is), I can see how intelligent she is, and how unique and special she is.
6) She's my shipping buddy
- I love you for this so so so much. Honestly, say whatever the hell you want about me, but these days shipping me with the love of my life, aka Robb/Richard, is a big part of being my friend. It means you care about me and that you understand (or at least try to understand ;P) me. I value that so much in people. Maybe it's not as important as being a loyal or a caring friend, but I value it, and Atie and I have this going on big time. I know she ships me with Robbchard so much, she basically shows that every day, and I feel the exact same about her and Damon/Ian. I love that ship so much, definitely one of my very favorite LPF ships. Perfect for each other <3 I just had to mention this because these topics take up about half of our conversations (and I love that!!) and it's a big part of our friendship, and I wouldn't ever want that to change <3
7) She's an amazing friend
The #1 actress to play you <3
- One of the best friends I have. She never judges me, she's always on my side, and she looks out for me. And I'd always do the same for her. She is loyal, she's caring, she's understanding, and she's so trustworthy. I have no idea what else you could possibly be looking for in a friend. She is that kind of friend anyone would be more than lucky to have. I know I am.
8) She's epic and badass
- Of course!! People call Atie a sweetheart a lot, but I don't see it. I mean, yeah, she's nice, but she's also incredibly kick-ass, strong, capable and just generally epic. I would definitely call her a BAMF myself. I really admire her for all her strength and her capabilities. She's definitely someone I'd want on my side in a fight.
9) She's honest
- Atie always tells you things how they are. But she's never rude. I know I can always go and talk to her and I know she won't say anything just to make me feel better. I mean, she'll try to make me feel better, of course, but she won't lie to do it. And that's so great. And I think she also has the bravery to speak up in public when she doesn't agree with something, and that's part of her strength. And it's part of her intelligence to be able to phrase things in a way that they don't sound rude.
10) She's trustworthy
- This is all a part of her being an amazing friend but I just wanna say it. She's also one of those people who I've told some actual, legit stuff about my life that have not been too pretty, and she's always listened and made me feel better and I love her so much for that. She's very loyal and very trustworthy. The perfect friend basically, as I've already proved. Seriously.
Okay, Atie, dude, you're awesome and I love you.
My headcanons for you:
Actress I imagine you looking like:
#1 actress to play you:
#1 character/actor ship:
Damon Salvatore/Ian Somerhalder (duuh ;P)
Character you're most like personality-wise & why:
Allison Argent. You two have so much in common. You're both badass, you're both strong, smart, capable, beautiful, loyal, cool girls and I basically always think about you when I see something about Allison. But of course she's not the only character that you're like!
Time for the three headcanons! (Could just as easily go with Ian, too, like with most members I could use the actor, too, but I find it easier to use the character)
- First I am going with the ADF storyline. I can't spoil it for the other members, but you know what I mean because of the hints I've given you, and I hope you know how much I connect THAT couple from that story to you two. So much, dude. And your storyline is going to be so much fun to write, you don't even know.
- You two going to the same high school and Damon kind of being the bad boy. But when he meets you, he forgets about all the other girls and becomes completely faithful to you. Of course it's a struggle because you don't completely trust him at first, but in the end it'll be worth it and you two will be super in love.
- Well, since he is a vampire, I can see him meeting you and being like "okay I gotta stay away because I am a vampire and all that" but then his curiosity gets the best of him and you two get to know each other. And since he's kind of a bad guy, eventually, as he gets to know you more, you change him. Not too much, because you always loved him for who he was, but you make him happier and you two just live happily ever after <3
Atie's man <33
Say your favorite things about Atie, now!!