Lolita Fashion Are You Lolita?

ilovehinder posted on Sep 29, 2007 at 06:25AM
Today, me and my frends did a reinactment of a rent song, and the outfit i wore was just for the video. but i liked it so i kept it on. then lindsey (lindseyiscool) told me that i looked like sherry poisonlady. have you ever dressed in a way that looked slightly lolita?

*by the way, the people there were tegan (penguingoddess), lindsey (lindseyiscool), and zachary (zcali1), me (ilovehinder), and our friend genevieve.

Lolita Fashion 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago nation_goan said…
Oh yeah, actually most of the time! No, I think you could say you would confuse me with a punk, but sometimes I look like one of those lolita girls!
over a year ago BoneSyrup said…
Yeah!!! I'm the hardest core lolita there is though. It's kinda my own twist on the style actually. It's very very gothic!!!!!
over a year ago ilovehinder said…
you both rock. you are members of my fanpop army
over a year ago lindseyiscool said…
BoneSyrup you're a psycho! You just rock in every possible way!
over a year ago Bailkid01 said…
I'm with BoneSyrup! No fucking way would you get me to wear that frilly shit! Just hardcore.
over a year ago ilovehinder said…
i agree with bailkid01, but i do wear frilly stuff as long as it is block or something that goes with my goth outfit
over a year ago adlo19 said…
I'm still working on my Loli wardrobe, but I've been adding lace trim to dresses. Also, ribbons and poofy sleeves.