Lost Season Five

marissa posted on Oct 25, 2008 at 06:36PM
After watching the (awesome!) link, I thought it would be nice to have somewhere to talk about it.

So, what do you think is going to happen? Is Jin really dead? Where are Aaron and Kate going? Where's the "safe place" Sayid is taking Hurley to? What did Juliet find?

Check link out, too :)
last edited on Oct 25, 2008 at 06:38PM

Lost 9 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago HannaK said…
First of all, I absolutely loved the promo!! It was really nice to finally some new stuff.
So....about the promo, it appears that the island traveled back in time.
I remember that Darlton said something about: 'we're kinda stepping away from the flashforwards and flashbacks and embracing a whole different thing'
It could mean that they are gonna explain a lot of things through the whole history off the island, it's certainly gonna be exciting I think.

I also noticed that Charlotte had the same problem as Desmond and George, what's up with that? Did she try to leave the island or something?
By the way, I totally loved badass Hurley, it was kind of a shock to see him with a gun :)
I can't wait 'till the next season!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago marissa said…
Yeah, Hurley with a gun was pretty awesome :)
And I never thought of Charlotte trying to leave the Island... can she time travel? Where would she time travel to? Does she have a constant?
over a year ago rookyboy said…
It appears that the past is leaking into the furture in a way, on the island that is.
The past leaking into the future? As in, like, yesterday is tomorrow? Does this mean people are coming back?
over a year ago sahour95 said…
i am so confused about this thing , just can't figure it out !
over a year ago Rock_Smurf_77 said…
One thing, has anyone noticed that the castaways were on the island for 108!!! days. This is the same number as the amount of minutes that the button had to be pressed. Surely this isn't coincidence that some get rescued and the island gets moved after 108 days. Just a thought!!!!
Yeah, I noticed that, too. Very cool!
over a year ago Rock_Smurf_77 said…
does any1 no if desmond is in the next series
over a year ago HannaK said…
Desmond is in season 5, not as often as in season 4, but he is (thank God!) in it.