Lost Questions about Charlotte & Daniel's Memory

marissa posted on Jan 24, 2009 at 04:10PM
*Season Five Spoilers*

In "Because You Left" Charlotte told Dan that she was thinking about her mother and then, all of the sudden, couldn't remember her maiden name. She asked Dan if he knew what was happening to her, but he wouldn't say.

Now, I'm pretty sure Dan has memory problems, too. Remember in season four (I forget which episode) when he couldn't remember all of the cards Charlotte had laid down? I also thought that's why he needed his journal so much, because he had to write everything down so he woudn't forget.

We know Dan can time travel and that Charlotte had a nose bleed. Does this mean she can, too?
Is this why both of their memory is going? Why?
Why didn't Desmond start forgetting things when he was time travelling?
Will the memory loss stop when Charlotte finds her constant? Has Dan's stopped because he has Desmond?

Weird stuff, man!
last edited on Jan 24, 2009 at 04:15PM

Lost 2 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Earthgirl13 said…
I don;t hink that Charlotte is going through the same thing Desmond did. If she was, they all would have nosebleeds right? I think that Daniel wasn't trying to remember the cards, I think he was trying to know what they were.
over a year ago hamishblakefan said…
Yes Exactly... I think its a less advanced ver. of Zener cards.. read more at wiki:)