Lost Ben.

marissa posted on Feb 16, 2009 at 02:06AM
What is with him?

At the start of This Place is Death, I was convinced that Ben was the hero of the entire seris. I think I actually said, "Ben will be the Jesus of Lost".

By the end of the show, I was shouting, "He's the devil, he's the devil!"

So, I repeat: what the heck is with Ben? Is he a sinner or a saint?

Do you think he wants to Oceanic Six back for his own selfish purposes? (*SPOILER* Remember Charlotte warned Jin not to let Sun come back and that the Island was "death"?)
Or do you think Ben believes he's doing the right thing for the people still on the Island, like he's been convincing Jack and the others?

Do you trust Ben?

Personally, I don't. At least not anymore. He's lied too much. I didn't trust him when he was Henry Gale and I don't trust him now! lol

What do you guys think?
last edited on Feb 16, 2009 at 02:10AM

Lost 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago courtney7488 said…
I trust more now than I ever did before, but that's not to say that I completely trust him. He might want to get the Oceanic 6 back to the island to stop the time changing and help those still on the island; on the other hand, as you said, he may want to kill them. For once, I'm actually leaning towards the former, but you just never know what Ben will do next...
over a year ago Earthgirl13 said…
hmmm
I trust Ben, more than I did before but not all the way. He's still a tricky dick.
over a year ago alismouha said…
smile
I trust all the others since the famous line "We're the good guys ,Micheal"