Lost Since SKY took LOST from Channel 4 [UK People]...

alexapetrelli posted on Mar 24, 2009 at 09:11PM
Anyone else not seen LOST since season two thanks to Sky taking Lost from Channel Four?
Cus I have!
And I've never had enugh money to buy any of the seasons until now.
So is anyone else in the same boat as I am?
Was anyone else annoyed when Sky took LOST from C4 [and you don't have Sky, like me lol]?
And what have you done to make sure you were up to date with LOST?

Lost 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Rock_Smurf_77 said…
Initially I was quite annoyed by it and didnt watch seasons 3. The I remembered it one day and watched the whole of series 3 on t'internet. I just watch on here now and then buy them when they come out. But it did really annoy me when it moved because it was better when i could watch it on tv.
over a year ago alexapetrelli said…
heart
Hmm yeah..I havent seen season three yet..I need to find a place where I can watch them lol
over a year ago Giovanni_wasto said…
Actually, I didn't watch Lost until after Sky got the rights. Then Virgin lost Sky, so I've never seen it on TV for real. I started watching season 1 via the internet when everyone else was halfway through season 3.

But I wish it was back on channel 4 now so I don't need to watch cheap uploads every week. Also, the ratings would be way higher and all my friends would still watch it (they gave up after sky got the rights) so I'd have someone to talk to about Lost. As it stands, I have to lend them the DVDs so I can explain my theories to them!