Lost 5x16 & 17, "The Incident" Press Release

marissa posted on Apr 25, 2009 at 01:42PM
**SPOILERS**

Summary:
Jack's decision to put a plan in action in order to set things right on the island is met with some strong resistance by those close to him, and Locke assigns Ben a difficult task, on the season finale of "Lost."
Written by Damon Lindelof & Carlton Cuse
Directed by Jack Bender

Cast
Naveen Andrews as Sayid
Henry Ian Cusick as Desmond
Jeremy Davies as Daniel Faraday
Michael Emerson as Ben
Matthew Fox as Jack
Jorge Garcia as Hurley
Josh Holloway as Sawyer
Yunjin Kim as Sun
Ken Leung as Miles
Evangeline Lilly as Kate
Elizabeth Mitchell as Juliet
Terry O'Quinn as Locke

Guest Cast
L. Scott Caldwell as Rose
Sam Anderson as Bernard
John Terry as Christian Shephard
Nestor Carbonell as Richard Alpert
Jeff Fahey as Frank Lapidus
Francois Chau as Dr. Pierre Chang
Patrick Fischler as Phil
Eric Lange as Radzinsky
Zuleikha Robinson as Ilana
Brad William Henke as Bram
Jon Gries as Roger Linus
Alice Evans as younger Eloise Hawking
Andrea Gabriel as Noor "Nadia" Abed Jaseem
Kevin Chapman as Mitch
Mark Pellegrino as man #1
Titus Welliver as man #2
Emily Rae Argenti as young Kate
Tanner Maguire as young Tom
George Gerdes as Mr. Springer
Agnes Kwak as Aunt Soo
Amy Stewart as mother
Rylee Fansler as young Juliet
Savannah Lathem as young Rachel
William Makozak as Captain Bird
Daniel James Kunkel as anesthesiologist
Sonya Masinovsky as Russian nurse
Keegan Boos as young Sawyer
Colby French as Uncle Doug
John Pete as prison clerk
Michael Trisler as father
Sally Davis as woman
Adam Bazzi as cab driver
last edited on Apr 25, 2009 at 01:56PM

Lost 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago marissa said…
First of all: no Jin?? :( Why does that guy keep disapearing on us? Also, no Claire :( But I have high hopes she'll be in seaon six's season premiere.

And Rose and Bernard!!! :D Finally we'll be able to see what happened to them!

Major Spoiler: Mark Pellegrino, who plays "man #1" is Jacob. That's right folks, we fianlly get to see Jacob. Rumour has it he'll show up in many of our Losties' flashbacks, including young Sawyer's parents funeral and Nadia's death.

Which brings me to another point: young Losties! Yay! By now, we've seen almost all of the Losties as children, or at least much younger. Although we've already seen young Sawyer, we'll finally get to see little Kate!
But, who I'm most excited to see is young Juliet and her sister, young Rachel. We really don't know anything about Juliet's past when she was young. We know nothing about her parents, where she grew up, or what she was like.
I was kinda hoping we'd get to see young Desmond, but that doesn't look like it's going to happen :(

Form the guest cast list, it looks like this is going to be a multi-centre episode. But it's anyone's guess as to what might happen. Jack's doing something to "set things right on the Island"? That shounds more like Locke to me, lol. And "resistance by those close to him"? I'm guessing that's Sawyer: while Jack probably wants to do some crazy go-out-and-blow-stuff-up plan, Sawyer probably just wants to keep his secret and stay with the Dharma Initiative. Well, that's my guess anyway.

I am so excited!!!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Earthgirl13 said…
This looks so good!!! Almost all of the characters are gonna be in this episode. I've never seen LITTLE Kate before. Or JACOB! I feel like sreaming. Thank you so much Marisssa. I am giving you a prop for this.
over a year ago alismouha said…
heart
Little Spoiler: The Finale is going to be centric on the one the only,the beloved by fans, the cute pregnant giiiiiiiiiirl The amazing
CLAIRE<3
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago marissa said…
heart
*gasp*
Really???
Where'd you hear this?
That's so great :D
*gasp*
[i]Really???[/i]
Where'd you hear this?
That's so great :D
over a year ago alismouha said…
cool
I'm not very sure but a couple of weeks ago wikipedia.com had listed upcoming episodes and their centric characters and it said every centric character until the finale and it was always right.
but it has been erased sometime later