"MOB CITY" (2013): Episode Ranking
1. (1.06) "Stay Down" - With ex-wife Jasmine Fontaine safely out of Los Angeles, Los Angeles Police detective Joe Teague sets about making a deal with mobster Bugsy Siegel to guarantee her complete safety in this finale episode. Instead, events move toward an ending that proves to be as shocking as the beginning.
2. (1.03) "Red Light" - During a visit to Jasmine's apartment, Joe informs her that the L.A.P.D. knows about the pictures she took of Siegel's murder of Abe Greenberg on behalf of her current boyfriend, second-rate comedian Hecky Nash. This visit enables him to learn of mobster Sid Rothman's (a colleague of Siegel and Mickey Cohen) intent to bump off a potential witness to his murder of two Siegel soldiers.
3. (1.01) "A Guy Walks Into a Bar" - In this premiere episode, Joe accepts a commission to act as private bodyguard for Nash, who is blackmailing the mob with photos Siegel murdering Greenberg.
4. (1.05) "Oxpecker" - While Cohen and Rothman discovers that she is the photographer who had snapped the incriminating images of Siegel, Jasmine is forced to deal with Hecky's deadly partner in the blackmail scheme, Leslie Shermer. Meanwhile, the police's attempt to protect a witness against Rothman ends in violence and disaster, thanks to a mole within Captain William Parker's task force.
5. (1.02) "Reason to Kill a Man" - Following Hecky's death, Teague and the L.A.P.D. question Jasmine about his blackmail scheme against Siegel. Meanwhile, Rothman finds the two trigger men who had not only witnessed Greenberg's death, but also served as informants for the police. Also, Joe's fellow ex-Marine, attorney Ned Stax, warns him to get rid of incriminating evidence linking him to Jasmine.
6. (1.04) "His Banana Majesty" - Mobster Jack Dragna tries to shoehorn into Siegel's Los Angeles operations, while the latter is behind bars on suspicions of murder. And Joe is surprised by a visit to his apartment from Rothman.